Creature List In My Fanfics

Leumeister

Monsters

Lava Monster: Mutated Rock Monster. It becomes that way from prolonged exposure to molten terrain. Can wade/swim in lava

Ice Monster: The creature that resides in frosty or icy terrain. Can wade/swim through water.

Rock Monster: The second most commen creature on Planet U. Very strong; can lift up to 9000 times its own weight. NOTE: This apply's to other monsters

King of the Core/Powernite/Platinum Energy Crystal Monsters: A mutated Rock/Ice/Lava monster. 4 arms 3 heads 2 tails 1 Big monster! NOTE: These Monsters Lift up to 15000 times their own weight

Seam Monster: This monster only reides in Frosty terrain, Magma terrain and the Core. the fact is that they are, actually, walking recharge seams. they're usually the ones that are compleatly sentiant where as all the others are semi-sentiant

Invertabrates

Slimy Slugs: The most commen ceature on Planet U besides snakes and small spiders. Drains energy from structures and crystals.

Energy Slugs: Only found in the core of Planet U. they not only drain power from crystals and buildings but can also absorb energy from plasma and laser shots.

Inferno Slugs: Only found in magma terrain and the core of Planet U. RRs shields get drained when this slug rams or bites them. Very hostile, aggressive and dangerous creatures so be warned!

Spiders and Small Spiders: small spiders are the least dangerous and most commen creature besides the Slimy Slug. Slippery mucous on their skin prevents them getting eaten by bats sometimes. the Large Spider or just the Spider is a creature that has deadly venom literally oozing out their fangs (Yes that much) and are very very dangerous and agressive. they eat small spiders and dead bats and drink water if availible.

Rocktick: Annoying little creature this is. They burrow into Energy Crystals and if you put the infected crystal in a power station or power pack it will short out the grid. Warning: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE THEM!!! They will send out acid if you touch them, blast it with a plasma gun and it will jump ship unless no crystal is nearby. NOTE: Will explode if they are cockey and keep sucking energy (10 in every 12 are) in a blue/white shower of sparks and no tick left.

Mammals

Black Bats: these bats EVEN THOUGH They scare RRs are the frendliest bat around the galaxy. they eat Small Spiders but before doing that they push them into water to dissolve the mucous. they can see with their eyes but use Echo Location to find a their flock, a female or to find their way back to the cave they live in. third creature to be tamed, second and first is the Slimy Slug and the Rock monster.

Sillocat

Sillocats (a combination of Sillicon and cat e342175.png) are a sillocon based Feline.
They range in size of your typical house cat to the wild big cats of the jungle and savanna of africa and asia (back on earth).
Jace Nyrah, our lead biologist, has found out that all verities can be domesticated.
They eat bats spiders and slimey slugs and are immune to large spider bites (if they eat them they'd have to be).

More to come soon!

Edited by Rock Raider fan no.1

Crystal monster/Lava Crystal Monster/Ice Crystal Monster: endangered life form. same Monsters from the Power Miners theme

The Monsters in the Power Miners series have been admitted to not be real "Rock Monsters". Apparently they were an actual species of alien on another planet which was destroyed, and collonies of Sulphurax came to Earth on asteroids. They grew and developed into the 12 different monsters in Power Miners. So unrelated to Rock Raiders or Planet U. Totaly.

And yes, I know this is a fanfic list. I just get territorial when Power Miners elements are brought near Planet U.

exposierSpelling?

Exposure.

Thank you editing now

Crystal monster/Lava Crystal Monster/Ice Crystal Monster: endangered life form. same Monsters from the Power Miners theme

The Monsters in the Power Miners series have been admitted to not be real "Rock Monsters". Apparently they were an actual species of alien on another planet which was destroyed, and collonies of Sulphurax came to Earth on asteroids. They grew and developed into the 12 different monsters in Power Miners. So unrelated to Rock Raiders or Planet U. Totaly.

And yes, I know this is a fanfic list. I just get territorial when Power Miners elements are brought near Planet U.

is that so huh?

maybe Planet U had a moon?

Lava Monster - I always thought they were created that way and Rock Monsters or any other elemental could not "transform" into any other types. Oh well, nice to see what other people think :)

Ice Monster - Same as I thought.

Rock Monster - What, it can lift up to 9000, but not over 9000?

Crystal Monsters - The PM Monsters look like gnomes to me. Nice to see what you think.

King of the Core/Powernite/Platinum Energy Crystal Monsters: A mutated Rock/Ice/Lava monster. 4 arms 3 heads 2 tails 1 Big monster! NOTE: These Monsters Lift up to 1500 times their own weight

Did you mean 15000? Or are they much heavier than the other Elementals?

Slimy Slugs - No comment.

Energy Slugs - Sound like you'd need melee weapons or mass drivers (AKA modern guns). Haha, imagine a raider pulling out a shotgun and firing at the Energy slugs, or a Raider on the back of the slug and stabbing it with a butter knife xD

Inferno Slugs - Reminds me of the (Magmar?) pokemon.

Spiders and Small Spiders - You forgot to mention *big* spiders.

Hehe. That's what I think of the creatures in your fanfic.

Well i did say

More to come

Lava Monster - I always thought they were created that way and Rock Monsters or any other elemental could not "transform" into any other types. Oh well, nice to see what other people think :)

Ice Monster - Same as I thought.

Rock Monster - What, it can lift up to 9000, but not over 9000?

Crystal Monsters - The PM Monsters look like gnomes to me. Nice to see what you think.

King of the Core/Powernite/Platinum Energy Crystal Monsters: A mutated Rock/Ice/Lava monster. 4 arms 3 heads 2 tails 1 Big monster! NOTE: These Monsters Lift up to 1500 times their own weight

Did you mean 15000? Or are they much heavier than the other Elementals?

Slimy Slugs - No comment.

Energy Slugs - Sound like you'd need melee weapons or mass drivers (AKA modern guns). Haha, imagine a raider pulling out a shotgun and firing at the Energy slugs, or a Raider on the back of the slug and stabbing it with a butter knife xD

Inferno Slugs - Reminds me of the (Magmar?) pokemon.

Hehe. That's what I think of the creatures in your fanfic.

And Energy Slugs: well I didn't say that they wern't able to be frozen did I?

And: King of the Core/Powernite/Platinum Energy Crystal Monster: Course their heavier :/ I mean you'd expect them to wouldn't you?

is that so huh?

maybe Planet U had a moon?

It does have several "moons" or something. That's not related to these monsters in any way. They came from some planet somewhere in our galaxy. The only way they would be anywhere near Planet U is if the Rock Raiders brought them. And seeing how annoying they are.

I like how you used the ideas of the 2 slugs I created. The fact that you created this info based off of 2 images I released means that the 2 Slugs look exactly as they should.

also to addict: Big spiders?

And Energy Slugs: well I didn't say that they wern't able to be frozen did I?

And: King of the Core/Powernite/Platinum Energy Crystal Monster: Course their heavier :/ I mean you'd expect them to wouldn't you?

1. Whee, freezer beams now have more uses.

2. I did expect them to be heavier, BUT. You should explicitly state it to avoid confusion.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.