High-Poly Granite Grinder Legs

karsten

NO SUPPORT IS BEING GIVEN ANNYMORE I SUGGEST TO VISIT THIS DOWNLOAD PAGE TO DOWNLOAD THE FULL GRANITE GRINDER WITH EVEN HIGHER QUALITY LEGS!

LINK:

http://www.rockraide...ranite-grinder/

Picture's

259igbb.png

2mdj8er.png

@This is a picture of a newer version@

2hd1lc6.pngkeyfbef1bb16b64f5b3b459f4ba13

t0qceu.png

Place the file in:

C:Program FilesLEGO MediaGamesRock RaidersDataVehiclesWalkerLegs

Approved. This is pretty good, though the smoothing groups make it look round where it shouldn't be. If you want a two-step process to make everything flat shaded, just select the things that you want and press Ctrl+Shift+W, in Milkshape. Otherwise I think this is another HP mod that many people will download.

Yes, flat shade please! Gradients look out of place in LRR. (This applies to ALL models.)

Would you not say that? Gradients are perfectly fine, especially on pipes and other round objects. The only thing that would make it look wrong is if the smoothing angle is greater than or equal to 90 degrees. There are some corners that shouldn't use them, though.

Karsten, this is great. I envy you and your time that you have to spend on modeling.

• 11 months later...

This topic contains old or outdated information and has been locked. The information in this topic may not be accurate.

You can no longer reply to this topic.