Cyrem

RockRaiderWolf

Yah well all we can do is cross our fingers and wait. for now I use Heightmap Converter Beta as it is the closest available working option for something such as seen in the preview tool preview. (that I know of)

Unfortunately I haven't been able to continue anything since LRR stopped working for me due to my new graphics card, I'm trying to look for another way but nothing is really coming up.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to continue anything since LRR stopped working for me due to my new graphics card, I'm trying to look for another way but nothing is really coming up.

I would quite happily ship you my WinXP PC, but you'd have to pay UK-AUS postage, which I'm guessing is a lot as it's a big ol' desktop.

Seriously, I'm not joking. Thanks in part to mumboking I've fixed it up and it's working great. Only 40GB hard drive though but it plays old LEGO games wonderfully.

I would quite happily ship you my WinXP PC, but you'd have to pay UK-AUS postage, which I'm guessing is a lot as it's a big ol' desktop.

Seriously, I'm not joking. Thanks in part to mumboking I've fixed it up and it's working great. Only 40GB hard drive though but it plays old LEGO games wonderfully.

Thats kind of you, given 10kg of magazines costed about $100 it's a bit too pricey. I am considering buying an old Dell office pc since they are pretty cheap.

sheepandshepherd

Terrible Idea of the Day: you could make a linux live USB and try running LRR in Wine  :af:

Good luck finding an old pc. I may need to do the same, quite a few of my old games aren't working at all on Win8.

Yah well all we can do is cross our fingers and wait. for now I use Heightmap Converter Beta as it is the closest available working option for something such as seen in the preview tool preview. (that I know of)

In the mean time though, if anyone needs something like this, I wouldn't mind updating the old Heightmap Converter thing with a working and accurate map preview.

Terrible Idea of the Day: you could make a linux live USB and try running LRR in Wine  :af:

Good luck finding an old pc. I may need to do the same, quite a few of my old games aren't working at all on Win8.

There are a few on ebay for < 200. At the moment though Cire is letting my remote desktop to his laptop which can run RR. It's not good for playing, by I can test LRR runs with tools.

I'm just not sure about compatibility with integrated graphics cards.

Plenty of these for under $25. :)

Not too hard to piece a computer together. You'd need to know what slots the PC you'd put it in has first.

Oh, I know I can, I build all my PC's... I just don't want to spend much on a junk pc :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.