The Monsters...

Lair

I mean the monsters was not made of the elements first, that they original, was organic beings, but experimented with them self and then become the element monsters that we have seen, but was still intelligent. but after some great disaster, the monsters then exiled them self underground, after many years underground without any ting to eat, they then began to eat the energy crystals (that was original created by them). but after they cracked open the main crystal, the radiations from the crystal, mutated them into "caveman" like creatures.

Some questions:
  • Why would the monsters experiment on themselves?
  • Why would they banish themselves if they all look like monsters?
  • Why would they not bring anything to eat?
  • Why would they eat the crystals if they made them?
  • The crystals seem to be a natural resource.

I mean the monsters was not made of the elements first, that they original, was organic beings, but experimented with them self and then become the element monsters that we have seen, but was still intelligent. but after some great disaster, the monsters then exiled them self underground, after many years underground without any ting to eat, they then began to eat the energy crystals (that was original created by them). but after they cracked open the main crystal, the radiations from the crystal, mutated them into "caveman" like creatures.

Some questions:

1. People experiment on other people.

2. Becuase if there was a disaster they would need to evacuate

3. BRAIN BLESSED MONSTERS. Nuff said

4. Why would you eat a sandwhich if you made it?

5. So? People can artaficialy produce diamonds.

Some questions:

2. Because if there was a disaster they would need to evacuate

4. Why would you eat a sandwich if you made it?

5. So? People can artificially produce diamonds.

1. Why wouldn't they use another creature on planet U?
  2. Being banished and being evacuated are 2 completely different things.
  3. More like Brainless monsters.
  4. That is a bed example. I would eat a sandwich but I wouldn't eat a solid crystal if I made it.
  5. How can you make a crystal that can store power?

4. That is a bed example. I would eat a sandwich but I wouldn't eat a solid crystal if I made it.

1. People experiment on animals too. But sometimes people experiment on others.

2. Well IDK.

3. YOu colpletaly missed what BRAIN BLESSED means.

4. That is a bed example, whatever that means. Yes you would eat a crystal you made, becuase that's food to you. Again, if you made a sandwhich you'de eat it.

5. How can you make a battery that stores power? But this is higher stuff, so Imah say: They had the technology.

1. People experiment on animals too. But sometimes people experiment on others.

2. Well IDK.

3. You completely missed what BRAIN BLESSED means.

4. That is a bed example, whatever that means. Yes you would eat a crystal you made, because that's food to you. Again, if you made a sandwich you'd eat it.

5. How can you make a battery that stores power? But this is higher stuff, so Imah say: They had the technology.

1. In any logical society (Which apparently the Rock Monsters where at some point) then there would be law against doing that.

3. Then tell me what you meant.

4. I meant bad example. I guess if I was a Rock Monster that used crystals for food then I would eat a crystal.

5. That does make sense at this moment.

1. In any logical society (Which apparently the Rock Monsters where at some point) then there would be law against doing that.

3. Then tell me what you meant.

4. I meant bad example. I guess if I was a Rock Monster that used crystals for food then I would eat a crystal.

1) Learn to history. The Nazis experimented on human beings. They found many useful things about the human body and how it works, but everyone else refused to do it and refused to admit that the Nazis' research was helpful because ethics get in the way. Plus, the mere existence of human anatomical books proves that humans at least dissected other humans at some point in time.

3) I believe Lair is utilizing the art of sarcasm.

4) You wouldn't believe some of the things that humans will eat, and not out of desperation or on a dare. If someone tells me that some... thing is food and they eat it in front of me, I'll try it. Why? If one human survived after eating it, then I can too. If I saw a real person eating a real Energy Crystal, I'd have a taste.

But the rison the aliens organic beings experimented with them self, was becose they wanted to now more about nature. And the crystals was made as an more natural energy sorce, and the disaster that forced them (now element beings) to move under ground could have been a meteor storm that treated to kill anything on the surfash. pluss that after many years, the children after the original element beings dident now about the crystals, and the crystals was full of energy so it was like a energy food for them, and they could not eat a rock. and the slime slugs was created from the radiation when the rock monsters cracked the main energy crystal open. and the radiation killed the new grown plant life on the surfash on planet U.

Perhaps monsters are made of minerals that when charged by a plasma, work together as a single organism to find food. The different elements of rock monsters could easily be explained by the fact that the mineral they are made of also grabs rocks and stuff from its surroundings to protect itself. Animals like that exist IRL, they form a community of single cells and will crab materials from their surroundings to protect themselves from predators.

• 2 years later...

I like this idea. It makes sense. But just how did the monsters become unintelligent creatures after a war? Granted, the smarter ones would have gone to fight and the less smart ones stayed behind, but that doesn't explain it...

Was it that somebody found energised protodermis? :P

Why bother with the Sand Monster? We know of no references to Monsters making sand their habitat...

If you like them then perhaps they were just explorative Rock Mosters which then adapted to their environment.

Water Monsters I sort of see as social filter feeders.

(These are probably all bad ideas, but you did ask)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.