Halo Raiders 02

ftgsarge

You know, when it got to the long bridge, I though that a large Bird would swoop in and pick up Addict and drop him outside the base lol

AWESOME! Even though halo makes no sense to me, watching that makes me want to go out and buy it! You forgot to add the whole shooting aliens thing :P Maybe in a future video, you could add aliens to it, would make it even more epic.

What halo game is this? And what map is it?

AWESOME! Even though halo makes no sense to me, watching that makes me want to go out and buy it! You forgot to add the whole shooting aliens thing :P Maybe in a future video, you could add aliens to it, would make it even more epic.

What halo game is this? And what map is it?

Its only the second episode. calm down as for game. it is Halo 1 PC Custom Edition. Maps - Outpost Rio, Autumn Slay, RPG beta_6.

I liked it but I found myself wanting that driving scene to be over already.

also, where did the weapons that grave was holding and the weapons I was supposed to be holding from last episode go?

Blargh. I was expecting the driving scene to be long based on some of the comments... BUT THE WHOLE VIDEO? D:

So yeah, I was kinda disappointed.

Also, downloading it from file front sucked. Could I mirror it on RRU-Stuff?

Blargh. I was expecting the driving scene to be long based on some of the comments... BUT THE WHOLE VIDEO? D:

So yeah, I was kinda disappointed.

Also, downloading it from file front sucked. Could I mirror it on RRU-Stuff?

Sure, go ahead and mirror it. get the HD one too if you can.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.