Lego Rock Raiders Trainer

Amauros

Since J7F won't go to the trouble of making a topic, I will. Not everyone checks the downloads section frequently, so many of you might never notice his tool.

It's called a trainer because it was made for the purpose of helping players who might not be able to beat certain levels. However, it makes a great tool for testing as well.

The tool allows you to control how many energy crystals, ore, and studs you have. It also allows you to control how much O2 there is (with an option to freeze it), and it monitors the time you've spent playing the game (pausing the game stops the timer, so this is more accurate than using your computer clock).

---

There were some bugs in the trainer as it wouldn't read the correct process for different versions of LRR (for e.g, his LRR uses the exe as the main process, mine uses the icd as the main process), but I worked with him in debugging it and solved the issue. So the trainer should read any version of LRR just fine.

Download here

.NET 3.5 Required

Give your thanks to J7F as he did all of the work, I just let him debug it on my computer. I'd also like to thank him for teaching me a bit about C# and C++. This version finds the address with sigscan by atom0s, so it should work for modded or unmodded versions of the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
jmorris1501

Sorry, but i tried to get the trainer running in game, but when i alt-tabbed out, the trainer window wouldn't appear. Would appreciate any advice towards this, I have a few missions towards the end that i'm finding almost impossible, and the trainer would help a great deal

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.