No Pics Or Guide

The 12th Commandr

The 12th Commandr

so i have had this problem for a while but my mission pictures and hud are gone

I am running a 32 bit vista with a ATI radeon 3650

I put the Dll file in its location hit compatablity to windows 2000 and i am still lost.

I just want to mine!

The 12th Commandr

O sorry about the last post um i dont know what year the cds is i dont have it my friend got an iso from a friends of a friend over steam. and yes i set the compatible is set to 2000.

Does it say windows xp compatible on the front of the cd or case.

The game came out before XP existed, so no it wouldn't, unless the new ones say that. The back of the original CD case says "Windows 95/98 compatible" and also "DirectX 6.1 (included on disk)". As for compatibility modes, I use the Windows 2000 mode. None of the other ones seemed to work.

The game came out before XP existed, so no it wouldn't, unless the new ones say that. The back of the original CD case says "Windows 95/98 compatible" and also "DirectX 6.1 (included on disk)". As for compatibility modes, I use the Windows 2000 mode. None of the other ones seemed to work.

My copy says it is compatible with XP. Also even newer copies that I've seen at the shops say 'Vista Compatible'.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.