Joe9412S Texture Pack (In Progress)

Joe9412

I have been working on changing the textures in Minecraft, this is my work.

All I want is opinions on what I have done so far, I do not care if they are good or bad.

Textures

gallery_11_112_123778.png

I changed the grass because with it having dirt that is invisible did look cool it was also way too frustrating so grass now has 5 sides with grass and dirt is invisible.

gallery_11_112_200709.png

The usefulness of dirt being invisible is this, magic dirt. You can see through walls and spot out caverns just with dirt!

Mobs

Good Mobs

gallery_11_112_118823.png

My Alien sheep, I like it but I am open to any suggestions for changes.

gallery_11_112_171845.png

A black cow with a purple udder.

gallery_11_112_72591.png

Not sure really what to say...

gallery_11_112_171751.png

last Mob I changed, was really tired so all I changed was the eyes.

Bad Mobs

gallery_11_112_152680.png

I want skeleton to be a magic man but not sure what to change his texture to.

gallery_11_112_263795.png

I heard people say the spider is scary, is it scary now? Also I have no idea what to change the spider too

gallery_11_112_312582.png

I made the zombie more bloody, yay for blood!

Give your opinion, more will come in the future.

Reskinning does count as modding. Modding means "Modifying". Change any of the game's resources and you're modding.

Also Joe, the images don't work for me. So I can't give my opinions.

In Minecraft textures are everything. Its what you see what you hold what you place, everything. But I will change the title for purposes of reducing spam. Also pictures will fix.

There is an odd bug that will do that to stuff. I did that to the unused sponge and now I have an invisible block. I use it to line up underground complexes.

There is an odd bug that will do that to stuff. I did that to the unused sponge and now I have an invisible block. I use it to line up underground complexes.

I purposely made it invisible

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.