• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lair

• Sonic322

• Addictgamer

• Cirevam

But how do the crystals get deep into the rock?

Earthquakes and other kinds of tectonic activity could shift crystal deposits around, but we don't know how often they occur or how severe they are.

the LAVA MONSTERS!!!

They take in the carbon and other toxic gases and and give off clean air that rises up to the other caverns, and this is why RRs can breath in the lave caverns.

Small Spiders

Bugs that live in groups (like ants) sometimes eat there dead so that is my only idea on what they could eat.

The following creatures on planet U that we need more info on.

1. Rock Monsters

2. Ice Monsters

3. Rockwhales[all types](are there any Ice or Lava whales?)

4. Scorpions[all types]

5. Large spiders

6. Snakes

7. Bats

Humans were ancient fish once.

Rock monsters could have been ancient rocks.

I think that after there planet U's sun went BOOM, the radiation from the sun may have mutated the germs in the rocks, thus makeing then evolve into rock monsters, the rock, ice and lava monsters might just be dead, only controlled by the germs, the monsters are just puppets.

The radiation also fused all the Elements in the core, thus makeing a strange power core, the big recharge seam, I call it The Core Recharge!

The germs then felt the power and, not knowing what the hell it was, they guarded it(core monsters)!

The monsters then split up into their own worlds( lava, ice, and rock levels) and they went looking for more of the colored rocks(EC's).

I have more to say, but I need to go to bed, I will make a topic, that explains what I am saying. :)

Problem sonic, they would die of suffocation and buildup of carbon in their lungs. They create either CO2 or SO2, depending on whether they are silicon based or not. Oxygen based creatures are not possible

what did you just say, please explaine this better.

If you need something for the small spiders to eat and a source of oxygen, lichens would be a plausible food source. Lichens occur in some of the most extreme environments on Earth—arctic tundra, hot deserts, rocky coasts and toxic slag heaps. They're a fungus in a symbiotic relationship with an algae, which is photosynthetic, which means it produces oxygen. Light obviously gets into the caverns somehow, and some light is created by energy crystals, so it all seems to fit. They don't need much water either, and can grow on rocks.

Glad I could help.[/egoinflation]

You obviuosly either forgot or overlooked some key details on my EC theory.

I said that ECs may grow similarly to how Tiberium grows. It isn't a plant, it's plant-like. Tiberium draws from the minerals in the surrounding earth to create the greenish crystal. I don't believe I -actually- said they grow like fruit. In fact, I think someone else said that...

As for the other stuff:

"How is there Oxygen? Only planets with plants have oxygen."

It should be common knowledge by now that Monsters do not require oxygen to survive. Because of this, we are given two possible explainations: Either the monsters make the oxygen while they sleep (granted, at a tremendously slow rate), or the oxygen was already there to begin with. The first explaination seems unlikely, mainly due to the fact that they are really just moving masses of stone that survive by absorbing energy from an energized crystal (which, by the way, requires no gaseous material to operate). Therefore, Monsters probably are not the cause. The second explaination seems more reasonable, though. i believe someone here already stated that the nearby sun got destructinated. The planet may have had plenty of plant matter available to produce this resource prior to this phenomenon. Which would mean that there is oxygen left over from that point, which would explain why there is less air available for use the further underground you go. It does not, however, explain why on some missions the air supply is unlimited.

Actually, I lied earlier. There is a third explaination, which i think coincides with the second. Something other than the aforementioned is producing the O2. Hell, there's water on the planet. What's water made of, molecularly speaking? <_< Obviously, something else is making the oxygen usable. My theory is that it's being produced in a similar manner than how oxygen was first produced on earth for use by life. And unless my memory does not serve me correctly, the organism responsible for this was called Cyanobacteria.

Now ponder that for a while.

"What do small spiders eat?"

Keep in mind that these critters are usually found in rock walls or near lava. Both cases supply them with adequate nourishment: In the rock they can eat bugs that happen to lurk around in there; near lava, they could somehow absorb the heat energy and use that for fuel.

"Rockwhales:

Why do they explode when they touch water?"

Rockwhales grow stronger in lava and crumble in water, right? Sound to me like it follows the same patterns as a dirtclod.

"Classifying Life:

How would we make it seem more formal? Rock Monster and bat is too general - We need species names for all these Planet U Creatures."

Screw this. It isn't necessary.

"How are there so many tunnels?"

Same reason(s) you can find underground caves on earth.

"Monsters and lava?"

Yes, That's one way.

"They don't just carve random tunnels in the middle of nowhere..."

Oh, yes they do. Well, the monsters, no, But other natural forces, Hell yes they do.

There.

A theory for oxygen of mine:

(used in planet)

Oxygen is just there from the planets past.

The current creatures DON'T use oxygen at all, they live solely on the energy provided by the crystals.

I will not say why it was there.

Remember, that ^ is just what i'll be using in planet.

my opinion on lz's water statement:

btw lz, ice (which is frozen hydrogen and oxygen) even appears on mercury.

So, i don't think there is a relationship between the water and oxygen on planet u.

Only one comment (for now, but this is a VERY interesting topic and I will make a more concise post soon)

Problem sonic, they would die of suffocation and buildup of carbon in their lungs. They create either CO2 or SO2, depending on whether they are silicon based or not. Oxygen based creatures are not possible

Updated the sheet, please submit theories.

LOL fail.

If anything, it's SULPHUR (or sulfur, depending on your type of English). NOT silicon.

S=Sulphur

Si=Silicon

CHEMISTRY FAIL. :P

Lair shut up!

I mean really, who the hell made you the ruler of planet U?

Thats 1 of my opinions, you have no right to pick out all the problems with it.

Besides your Crystal maker idea isn't the best, I mean if all the other monsters went stupid, what kept the crystal makers smart?

And what on Earth gives you the right to say what has and what hasn't happend to Planet U's sun?

And you really do not know the theory of evolution, they say humans evolved from fish, we were not just here alreaddy!

And when the hell did they find these crapy ruins you speek of?

Rock , Ice, Lava, CORE, theres no difference, they are all monsters!

And when did they disprove the stuff about the core?

You have no real answers for this stuff do you?

And I'v got a question for the rest of the RRU members, who the hell made up the Planet U crap on Wikapedia and the RRUwika, who says the sun exploded!

Do any of you have answers for me?

lol (no offence).

OK.

Now for my (rather long-winded) theory.

Actually, it's so long-winded that I'll put it in text files and upload it on the RRU Uploader once I have time.

And you really do not know the theory of evolution, they say humans evolved from fish, we were not just here alreaddy!

Cue: But hey, I'm a creationist! xD

And Shadow, if you have sources questions, use the Wiki discussion tab for each page, they're there for a reason...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.