• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tracker

• Cirevam

• CTXXTC

• aLPHA

Top Posters In This Topic

It hurts vehicles, which is what TMLC is. Ugh. I'd had enough beating around the Slimy Slug Hole. I'll participate when you get your brick together, or at least start over laying out a foundation for us so we know how to characterize the people in your story.

Every body hear that? Lets get our act together, shall we?

No comment. <stuned> Either a nuke right next to or on the vehicle or a RPG was all that was needed. I'm surprised that I didn't mention this earlier, but ALL vehicles with turrets are programed to use them as a makeshift "Quick Kill" system but with all makeshift things: it's not the most reliable thing in the world. I thought about such things a long time ago and have prepared accordingly. An option availible to all AIVs is this: move out of the way. My queston is this; why is there such a weapon on the Explorer in the first place?

The only (and I mean ONLY) reason why the Power Miners got neat stuff was because they came out ten years later. So the sets have more functions. Oh, wait. You were talking about the STORY... Well, I'll chip in with my theory: The RRs were long since forgotten by the outside world, other than by us, and the PMs got all of the upgrades and stuff. As for the MAC cannons, I think that the LMS Explorer would look better with a MAC than any PM thing would. And besides, PM's don't HAVE spaceships! But I'd like to know how a PM scientist would get a MAC from ANY UNSC base, since they're all heavily fortified from MORE ADVANCED species, like The Covenant.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.