• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tracker

• Cirevam

• CTXXTC

• aLPHA

Top Posters In This Topic

This work is not going to be the work of one person, it will be the work of many. Those who accepted a role will guide their charater as if they acting without a script.

You should have said that in the first post, because I was under the impression that your were writing your own story, then you wanted to use forum members as characters in the story (which is fine), and now you want us to write your story for you. My reaction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpoBjXD_j6Y&t=0m45s

I don't like it, not at all

I don't like it, not at all, not at all

I don't like it, not at all

I don't like-like-like

I don't like it

Take it easy (with the PM's)

Now, if you want us to help you write since you are probably not completely familiar with our personalities and how we handle situations in general, that's alright, but tell us instead of making us sign a contract without telling us what's on it.

I'LL BE IN IT! I'LL BE IN IT! xD

CTXXTC contacted tracker to meet him at a base. Tracker arrived at a very cold snow desert. suddenly two doors opened. Tracker went inside and saw thousands of elite RR troops on patrol. CTXXTC gave him a warm welcoming.

Extreme sat on a large box in the corner. No sooner did Tracker look at CTXXTC, did Extreme open the box. Inside was an Energy Crystal, Red in color, and a prototype Laser Shotgun. Extreme took the shotgun, walked his way to Tracker, placed it on his shoulder while pulling out a cigarette, and simply said, "How's life?". Tracker paused for a moment to consider his answer well.

CTXXTC was aware of his Brigadier's strange methods, but to himself he thought this was ludicrous. He pulled Extreme by the hair that was visible under his helmet, and snarled new orders at him, "Go see Sarge. Tell him you need to learn some 'manners'". Extreme walked off. Tracker wasn't sure what happened...but it happened.

For the first time he had considered it, he looked around to the surroundings of the building.

Time for the history of the Explorer, AIVs, and the America ll class crewless space based battleships.

They ALL were built by more or less the same people, with the same principles, durablity to the point of indestructabilty, reliabity, and functionality.

The Explorer was the odd one out in the field of artificial inteligence; it had virtualy none.

Tracker and the LMS Explorer are both 800 years old. The America ll, the Freedom Fighter ll, the Rescuer ll (to "rescue" the county), and the Restorer ll (to "restore" the Constitution, and to a lesser extent, restore peace lost to war) were built in the following years; ages 798, 796, 794, and 792, respectfully. The camoflauged TMLCs and other "milatary" oriented AIVs were built about a thousand years ago in the twenty first century. None of them show their age physicly due the care taken of them. The Explorer originally had a full time crew of one thousand, bur upgrades reduced that to twenty-five.

The Second Battle of the LMS Explorer has the following events: monsters trash the "engine room" scraming the reactors in the process, Tracker teleports in, find it cannot move between the monsters and the already close quarters, calls in a pair of yet to be named Scoutbots, ports out, Scoutbots port in, and dispatch the monsters. Distress call goes out just before the reactors are scramed, the four battleships respond, Explorer's hull is nearly breached when the Rescuer comes in too fast and makes contact, four TMLCs port onto the four first responders and collect an EC each to power the Explorer' teleporter so that Chief can give the order to abandon ship, everybody and everything is sent to the mines, a proper rescue ship responds to a mayday from the America as the America ll class was only had to support a five man maintaince crew for to months every ten years, rescue vessel's crew boards with the all of the TMLCs and Scoutbots and clears the Explorer with their help, reactors are restarted, air supply cleaned, and the Explorer is then repopulated with its crew.

This needed a separate post.

CTXXTC, on 02 December 2010 - 05:37 PM, said:

CTXXTC contacted tracker to meet him at a base. Tracker arrived at a very cold snow desert. suddenly two doors opened. Tracker went inside and saw thousands of elite RR troops on patrol. CTXXTC gave him a warm welcoming.

Extreme sat on a large box in the corner. No sooner did Tracker look at CTXXTC, did Extreme open the box. Inside was an Energy Crystal, Red in color, and a prototype Laser Shotgun. Extreme took the shotgun, walked his way to Tracker, placed it on his shoulder while pulling out a cigarette, and simply said, "How's life?". Tracker paused for a moment to consider his answer well.

CTXXTC was aware of his Brigadier's strange methods, but to himself he thought this was ludicrous. He pulled Extreme by the hair that was visible under his helmet, and snarled new orders at him, "Go see Sarge. Tell him you need to learn some 'manners'". Extreme walked off. Tracker wasn't sure what happened...but it happened.

For the first time he had considered it, he looked around to the surroundings of the building.

Read the story first! We aren't there yet.

Does anyone know wether Baz will answer my invite or not? Seems to that if we need his craziness anywhere, it's here.

I can be picky with my own grammar. That is what half of my edits are for, bad spelling/grammer. <Edited this post three times for it.

Baz isn't on that often. In terms of the story, you could say that he's on an independent mission right now and it's not known when he will return.

Time for the history of the Explorer, AIVs, and the America ll class crewless space based battleships.

They ALL were built by more or less the same people, with the same principles, durablity to the point of indestructabilty, reliabity, and functionality.

The Explorer was the odd one out in the field of artificial inteligence; it had virtualy none.

Tracker and the LMS Explorer are both 800 years old. The America ll, the Freedom Fighter ll, the Rescuer ll (to "rescue" the county), and the Restorer ll (to "restore" the Constitution, and to a lesser extent, restore peace lost to war) were built in the following years; ages 798, 796, 794, and 792, respectfully. The camoflauged TMLCs and other "milatary" oriented AIVs were built about a thousand years ago in the twenty first century. None of them show their age physicly due the care taken of them. The Explorer originally had a full time crew of one thousand, bur upgrades reduced that to twenty-five.

The Second Battle of the LMS Explorer has the following events: monsters trash the "engine room" scraming the reactors in the process, Tracker teleports in, find it cannot move between the monsters and the already close quarters, calls in a pair of yet to be named Scoutbots, ports out, Scoutbots port in, and dispatch the monsters. Distress call goes out just before the reactors are scramed, the four battleships respond, Explorer's hull is nearly breached when the Rescuer comes in too fast and makes contact, four TMLCs port onto the four first responders and collect an EC each to power the Explorer' teleporter so that Chief can give the order to abandon ship, everybody and everything is sent to the mines, a proper rescue ship responds to a mayday from the America as the America ll class was only had to support a five man maintaince crew for to months every ten years, rescue vessel's crew boards with the all of the TMLCs and Scoutbots and clears the Explorer with their help, reactors are restarted, air supply cleaned, and the Explorer is then repopulated with its crew.

This needed a separate post.

CTXXTC, on 02 December 2010 - 05:37 PM, said:

Read the story first! We aren't there yet.

CTXXTC walked in the bridge and killed several crew members, he broadcasted that he would command the ship now or he would blow the reactors up, he smirked and killed some more troops loyal to Chief. Upon finding out about the genocide, most of the LMS' explorers crew defected to CTXXTC's side, CTXXTC noticed one of his men was acting wimpishly (rockmodder) so he personally gave him a gut punch and executed him with a shotgun. He told command to list RM as MIA.

The reactors are of the toroidal type, there is no way to get them to self destruct. It probably just blow out the panels in the middlie of the engines anyway. Tracker would be on CTXXTC (literaly) the moment the words "blow up the reactors" went out. Tracker is a TMLC for those the who don't know (the first line of the actual story was the first big hint, all "it"s was the second, ITS age was the third.) A.I.V., what do you think it stands for class?

Cirevam, This needed...aren't there yet, seperate post.

Tracker is a TMLC and all TMLCs can withstand large explosions, and you think a sholder fired kinetic energy weapon is going to work? And with 800 years of expirance under its tracks trying trick it into letting you in won't work either. Tracker would put hole through you if you tried a stunt like that.

A PM fleet with huge MAC guns destroyed the Tracker with its explosive power, Its explosion eradicated the entire PM fleet, RRU crew members managed to keep the wreck stable and continue to use it, however it was in a very unoperatable state

What is a MAC gun? If you mean MAC 11, Tracker is resistantant to almost any sholder fired weapon, so subguns are not going to cut it. Anything larger might do the trick if Tracker didn't know two MQ-1 Assult/Main Battle Tanks named Door Kicker and Can Opener, both 1000 years old and have 120mm autocannons based off the main gun of the M1A1/A2 Abrams MBT.

How many gigawats of power does it have? The turrets found on the America ll class have a one gigawatt of power put into a 50 micrometer beam. Each ship has eight turrets, one on each turret. Now how did Halo get into this universe?

Welp, it looks like this topic got sucked into a wormhole and thrown into another galaxy. I'd clean it up, but this is too funny.

*Cirevam changes form to Spacevam and flies through space*

Now can we get back to the Second Battle of the LMS Explorer?

Welp

I take it you mean well. <Cirevam flies back to his computer and edits his post but not before smashing a cargo ship full of coffee due a lack of attension fom laughter> It happens to the best of us.

<will leave to play LRR when Cirevam replies>

Yes I mean well, "welp" in this case is being used as one would use "well". ~Cirevam

Edited by Cirevam

Whoa, whoa, whoa! What just happened!?!? First, I hear about PM's using HALO-style MAC guns, then someone said something about 1000 GIGAWATTS OF POWER!?!?!?!????? What's next?? Time Cruisers in a Space Delorean??

Whoa, whoa, whoa! What just happened!?!?

A community fanfiction based around a character that is a non-canon vehicle who also happens to be a member that just joined recently. We know little about him except that he has centered his online persona around this one vehicle that he built, and that in his universe they are pretty much god vehicles. He has given us no background until recently, and even then it adds so many new things to the original LRR story that it can be viewed as a completely different universe. Thus, it makes perfect sense that the community should help him write his story. CTXXTC is contributing and TMLC doesn't seem to like it, so why did he ask?

ALL OF THAT happened.

That was one of Cirevam's very small logic bombs.

god vehicles make me mad. My mobile teleport only has the ability to be a mobile, land crossing teleport platform with very little health. My BlackLightwave is still in development, so it is a god vehicle.

Basically, he is still trying to discover the use of his vehicle. It would be very kind for you guys to help him :)

Edit:

Sorry, mobile teleport is mobile teleportation platform with very little health that if it gets killed, the game quits. This is due to the building loosing its ride, and confusing the game because the game thinks the building should be evenly, or turned correctly, on a square.

I never said the a RPG-7 wouldn't work. Its programming does this: create a string of code, execute the code, chart the results on a scale of 1(always do,"good") to -1(never do,"bad") based on the reactions of those around it. Lather, rinse, repeat. Add 800 years and exceptional maintaince and, well, you get what I'm going at. If you can get a computer to do something, this WILL do it at some point. It is NOT perfect. It knows what is good because it recieved praise. It knows what is bad because its action made someone cry. It's only a robot in the end, but its programming makes it take on a life of its own. Where is the conflict in time, anyway? I'm trying to expand the LRR universe, not make a new one, so can I say that the AIVs were OFA for a refit back on Earth and the Explorer did not have enough energy to send mayday? Another charater I might bring in is Lupi, a Canidae Sapian Lupus. Thousand years, someone bound to get stupid in the genetics department. Maybe a few siblings of Lupi as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.