Memlog Ff0Ae19Eba

Tracker

AIcore[

Thread0{

rand(1.04468747363474)

store_to_drive

loop{rand(ans)

match_value

if(valuematch=true),then(discard_and_rand(ans-1))

it(valuematch=false),then(store_to_drive)

}}

Thread1{

rand(1.57354466364)

store_to_drive

loop{rand(ans)

match_value

}}

Thread2{

loop{rand(Thread0ans)+rand(Thread1ans)

match_value

}}

Thread3{

loop{rand(Thread2ans)+rand(disk)

match_value

}}

Thread4{

loop{

execute{Thread3ans}

run{react.exe}

}

react.exe{

run{regonitn.exe}

get_react_value

if(react_value<=-1),then(react_value=-0.99999999999999+(1/react_value))

if(react_value>=1),then(react_value=0.99999999999999-(1/react_value))

}

regonitn.exe{

get_video

open_regonitn.img

compare(video,regonitn.img)

}

]

C1: Memlog Start

"I was never really named Tracker, I just got that name because I have tracks," I told Chief, who was furious that I teleported into his office and pushed his desk to block the door. He didn't get in until another TMLC brought him in.

It was not Polar Bear, as it was in "time out" for its antics. "I don't who you're called or what you're are, get out of my sight!!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs in anger. I would be mad too, if someone did that to me and i could feel emotion.

This was not the first time I got myself into trouble. I once played "remote controlled spacecraft" with the LMS Explorer.

The only things left working after that were the reactors, engines, backup flight controls, and life support. I heard from Jet that sandwiches and coffee were all over the galley and Sparks got sick all over the bridge. Another time was when I set Axel's pants on fire with my laser.

A few days later I was sent to the surface to scan. It wasn't long before I had to teleport as my suspension was meant for one gravity, not five, as Planet U had been showered with dust from neutron star which was blown apart by a very large mass of anti-neutrons. That also made a fair amount radiation, as lone neutrons decay into protium and other radioisotopes decay into other elements. When I did teleport I went to the galley for some reason, and all I saw was chaos. There juvenile Rock Monsters EVERYWHERE. So I proceeded to raise Cain among them, have to dodge the amazing flying (Cirevam?), who flew into a full coffee machine, smashing it. I did not take long to dispatch them, but it was too late. There were sandwiches and coffee all over the galley, again.

It wasn't long before Chief was on the scene along with Cyrem, Jet, Sparks, Docs, Bandit, Axle, Zephyr, Alpha, Rockwhale, Addict, and Cat Ripper asking "Did YOU do this?'

"No, remember the First Battle of the LMS Explorer?" I replied.

"Why yes I do, so,"

"So I think they came from the monsters that teleported up that day."

"How many were there?"

"Last report from Trainrider indicates more than a thousand Small Rock Monsters came from the battle, minus the two I killed."

"WHAT, HOW THE @#%@ DID THEY HID, @##@, SOUND ACTION STATIONS!!!" he yelled at Cyrem, his second in command. They all tried to get out, but slipped and fell on all the spilled coffee that had migrated underneath them. Even I was slipping, despite the fact I had caterpillar tracks! As a result, I was the only one except Cirevam to get out of the galley in a timely manner (Cirevam was to close enough to get into my cabin without to much trouble, so I could teleport the both of us the drier ground).

By the time I had teleported, the lights started to flicker. I called the bridge to ask how bad it has gotten, I found out that we my need to abandon ship. It wasn't long before I found out that we will need to abandon ship, as I immediately went to the reactor room to find the cause of the brown out. It was the fact that monsters had invaded the room. I was unable to maneuver through to engage them, so I called some friends on the U.S.A.F., namely, the space-born battleships America, Freedom Fighter, Rescuer, who nearly put a hole in the Explorer, and Restorer, and teled out. Like me, they did not need a full time crew. Bombot and I decided to collect crystals from them to power the teleporter when they arrived, with me holding and it collecting. I notified Chief of the situation and suggested evacuating all nonessential personnel from the ship, so that we can keep it in orbit while giving the others a chance to live. He just evacuated the Explorer's living crew completely, the task of keeping the ship in orbit long enough for help to arrive, along with moving ALL of the equipment left behind, to us. He seemed to have forgotten that the L.M.S. Explorer's support vessel, the R.R.U. Explorer, would still be in the yard for the next three months. The R.R.U. Explorer was, and still is (crap!), an autonomous vessel, however, its software is terrible to the point of being nearly useless, which is why its owner and caption, Cyrem, is here, as he let it pilot it self into a 20-foot satellite a few months ago. My guess is that an AIV will bring it back here, but I think Cyrem, while a good fighter jock, needs some more practice with a more forgiving platform. I'll have to create an entry for the R.R.U. Explorer a. k. a. the Explorer ll somewhere else. Back to the Memlog.

When the battleships arrived, the was a sense of relief among the crew who defied Chief's orders to abandon ship. Bombot and I executed our plan to get the what remianed off the Explorer and the battleships held it in orbit with their own hulls. The Rescuer came up to fast, and put a small hole in the Explorer's hull, setting off alarms, but the hole was quickly pluged by a small piece of rubber, which was collected last, as to save as much air as possible.

C2: Waiting Trouble

"YOU LITTLE AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGG!" LordZakida was furious that Treader and I had set fire to his cap and cape. It wasn't long before he was chasing us with a frying pan. Boy, that was the dumbest thing we must have together, because LZ put Treader out of commission for a few days. Some one caught it with stills.

gallery_1300_106_104567.pnggallery_1300_106_1189771.png

I also learned from Cirvam that Lupi has become very fond of bat and from Rock Raider Criminal Investigation Division that Zephyr and Terra got into a nasty fight. Appearently, Zephyr called Terra a biych.

gallery_1300_106_270105.png

gallery_1300_106_204793.png

Then a few days after that, there was an incident in Chief's Canyon.gallery_1300_106_2222435.png

When Zeph got over the things that started the fight, Lupi tried to teach her to fly a Tunnel Scout. Let's just say we lost a Tunnel Scout for a few days and Z nearly lost her head.

gallery_1300_106_171536.png

Then the piece-de-resistonce, Bombot "shortfusing" LZ.

gallery_1300_106_243923.png

C3: Door Kicker?

"Put it over there." Patum was directing Lupi to where to store his AR-18. "Now get a beam weapon from the toolstore." Lupi followed his father's directions. "He just can't give up his gun, can he?" I asked his sister Terra. "No, he can't." was the blunt reply.

I then started the patrol of the cavernous labrynth with the two siblings, their father staying behind to finish the base. Things were going smoothly until we registered a spike on our Geiger-Muller counters. Then all @#$% broke loose. The spike was accompanied by an electromagnetic pulse, destroying Terra and Lupi's radios and teleporters. It was followed by a blast that threw the two canids back several feet and pushing me back a full six inches. The return wave put us back together. "Okay, who pulled the pin on the nuke?" yelled Lupi. A large series cave ins occurred before a reply could be made. A rock fell on me and pinned Terra by the tail. the cavern was unstable, so it was too risky porting one and leaving the other or cutting our way out, so I just activated my cabin scrubber and opened my liquid oxygen tank for the siblings.

"Thats weird. Pater Lupus to Explorer Base One, I just got what appears to be whooooaaaa, ouf" the blast from the bomb hit him sending him into the base he was building.

Cyrem was on the other end of the radio "Father Wolf what happened?"

"Get every body over here, a @%#2 nuke went off somewhere." A rumble was heard over the radio.

"What was that?"

"A cave in. are you going to send help or not?"

"We have our hands full over here." replied Cryem fending off a Slimy Slug.

"Patum," it was Chief, "why is there a nuclear weapon on the planet?"

"I have no clue, but we have a rescue mission on our hands."

"Who needs it?"

"My Children."

According the reports, this where I had my backup antenna connected and I called in.

"This is Tracker, can anyone here me?"

"This is Explorer Base One, you're clear but weak. Who is with you?"

"Lupi and Terra, both in comas. Oxygen low. Portal south of Wolf Base, branch code two, one, five, eight. Requesting Medic One."

Treader, my "twin," heard the commotion and came to investigate. "Tracker, this is Treader, I have only found a cave in, are you on the other side?"

"Yes, is Medic One with you?" was my reply.

"Yes"

"What about Patum?"

"No, he has taken a Chrome Crusher. We nearly ran into it. Chief is with him."

"My scrubber will only support Lupi and Terra for two more hours, air holes need to be made now." We both started to cut a hole each. It took ninety minutes to make the holes as new rock filled them in several times. Treader went back to Explorer Base One to get someone to help insert the oxygen line.

When it was inserted and oxygen started flowing, Lupi woke very quickly, but Terra was still out.

It was another half hour before their father arrived and cleared the rubble.

Medic One determined the rock that fell on Terra's tail had cracked the bone and shattered the armor she was wearing. She woke when she was being put in to Treader to be evacted. "Put me down!"she yelped.

Chief had taken control of the Chrome Crusher to let Patum see his children.

"I going to clean up this mess." he said as he drilled the wall.

No sooner then when the dust settled we heard the unmistakable voice of an AIV.

"Who are you?" Polar Bear recognized it as Door Kicker, one of the three AIVs authorized to use the Mark 163 Mod 0

120mm linear implosion type nuclear weapon, the other two were Can Opener, a "twin" of Door Kicker, and Eppy Pen, a M1B1 Abrams ll.

Treader detected a pair of spikes on its counter, followed by an orange glow further down the cavern. "Lava, move!" Chief yelled. Everybody except for me and Door Kicker ported out.

"We need a cave in to block the flow." I told Door Kicker, who responded with "How?"

"Explosives, your explosives." was my answer.

It spooled up its secondary weapons and fired a short burst, causing a collapse, before porting to Explorer Base One (I shared the base's coordinates with it). I finished the job before meeting it there.

Wolf Base was brought into full operation a month later.

We found out where the magma went when we arrived at Explorer Base One, square onto the fire station from a hole in roof.

"Well, it had to go somewhere." I commented.

For the record, Explorer Base One was near the surface, in a cavern with a five hundred foot ceiling, a very narrow (two feet at its widest) lava stream, water lake, and was a half mile round overall.

C4: The Discovery

The Explorer has been out of commission for six months now and AT-1 has left its mike open as usual. There been rumors that AT-1's builder, William Deucheman, was running about the Explorer for about 200 years or so, ever since the teleporter was installed. They stopped when the Explorer went missing, but that is Chief's territory. Officially, Will died a few months before I was activated. That would still put his age at around 200 years. From what I have heard, he had acquired multiple mutations that were too complex to come from the weak gamma photon radiation he was constant exposed to, which was weaker than the radiation that is present here on Planet U and we have a nonexistent mutation rate, including the harmful ones. Anyways, those mutations resulted in him becoming invulnerable to all but the most aggressive of pathogens, including heavy metallic ones such as bullets, however, such pathogens could still put him out of the fight for months, even years. The worst incident put him in a near vegetative state for eleven months as the 12.7mm bullet removed most of his brain, leaving only the portions containing memory and the brain stem intact. He found those mutations after coming out of that coma. I think you would do the same, then again, he had some idea as to how Enigma worked before it was created.

Back to the log. I heard "William" over the radio. When I got to the location, I saw Lupi reprogramming AT-1. I asked "What the hack happened to do this?" The answer I got was "Those word over there, what do they say?" I looked, I said, "A miracle has occurred. What about it?" Lupi finished reprogramming, and then replied "They put At-1 in a loop saying ' I've seen those words before.'." At-1 came back online. It wasn't long before we heard "I've seen those words before." I asked where and got the reply "Scratched onto William casket." Being buried brought at three things that could still kill William into play, Asphyxiation, Starvation, and Dehydration. Those should have killed him if he wasn't dead already. But those words, those four words, may show something else happened.

C5: A long awaited reunion.

Work in the caverns continued as normal, though AT-1 and Polar Bear returned to Earth to identify what, if anything, was in his grave.

I was fending off another attack on Explorer Base One One when one of my hazcams detected an infrared signature in the distance behind me. My turret snapped around revealing a ghostly quadrupedal figure, which upon refocusing, turned out to be a wolf, but it was heavily cloaked in a similar manner that the covert operations team cloaks. A few moments after I ID the figure another much larger figure appeared, though similar in profile, appeared to be mechanical and could be seen clearly on the my other three color channels. By the time I could get to the location, there was only the words "Raider was here."

A few weeks later, Zephyr and Terra got into another fight (at least RRCID was not there to record it with a camera phone). I was there frantically trying to find the right program to stop it. It was then that same cloaked wolf jumped yelling "You to knuckleheads cut it out." Needless to say, they stopped from the sheer surprise.

When AT-1 returned (with Polar Bear of course), it broadcasted "The grave is empty." I sent it a message say "I KNOW!" with the fight scene attached. A very clear "That's him." was returned. We all then heard "Oy, get your metal butts over here. I have some things to show you. Bring your new friends over as well."

When we got there, which I must say wasn't easy, we encountered three machines that looked like a cross between canids and AIV. One looked more like wolf than the other two, another a cat, and the third, well, um, was holding onto what appeared to be a cross between my laser and a standard laser beam. From the jointadge, it looked like it could be a mechanical twin of the wolf, but it had the form factor of a Canidae Sapian. They were about the size of AC-1 or General Purpose, who got the name for being a "bossy" GPV, had hydraulic rams in each main limb segment, along with other odd joints. A fight would have broken out between AT-1 and the bipedal one, who later ID it self as Sheepdog, had William not intervened by yelling "Armored Truck One!" who turned and sped in Will's direction, dropping its suspension, then jumping at least a good six inches, nearly landing on top of the furry. "Danmit AT-1, do you REALLY have to jump on long lost freinds? REALLY, do you have to?" came from said furry. After introducing himself to the living crew (Zephyr, well, she was the most speechless by far, I'll leave it at that), he introduced the other two, which had now become bipedal, as Predator (the wolf like one) and Jungle Cat (you can figure that one out), he took us to a cavern he claimed to carve out with the help of his new friends, which turned out to be made from spare parts. He also showed us an old monster stash full of crystals. When he finished the "tour", he asked when when we were taking back the Explorer. I answered "When we have spacesuits." He said that he had a compression suit back at his Montana home, but it was unlikely that it was serviceable. He also mentioned he knew the Explorer inside out because of him trying to hide from the crew. That gave Cyrem an idea.

C6: Time for the plan.

"If you think AIV will work in the Explorer, you are sadly mistaken. The knee-knockers block microtanks which are the only thing that will fit in the corridors. Compression suits are a no go for those with Enigma, as they cannot keep up with the changes. Therefore, Zephyr cannot go until the hull is mended. The top three priorities for those up there are get the teleporter online, bring the reactors online, and seal the hull, in that order. As I said before, the halls are narrow--too narrow for anything longer than a standard laser beam. From what I've heard, most of the problems will be encountered in the corridors that lead to the reactor room. Treader, Caterpillar, Bombot, Demobot, Sheepdog, Jungle Cat, you are going to secure the reactor room, and start rebuilding it. BE CAREFUL, THE SPACE IN THERE IS TIGHT." explained Will. I commented "Tell me about it." William just gave me a stare. "Sparks, make sure that you get ALL of the fences going. Axel, get some drivers and start moving bases. Oh, AT-1, can you get me to the house I raised Fuzzball in? I left the rest of my clothes there and I'm tired of walking on my hands AND feet." A "Yes sir!" rang out. "Chief, this going to be a long day." Chief replied: "Yes it will, yes it will" I went up to the Explorer anyways, though both Chief and William protested, expecting something to interesting happen.

C7: The Long Day and the Secret

Will was right, it was long and boring for the first few hours, as we've all had to clear an area of monsters before. What made the last few hours interesting was when we got to the hold of the Explorer. There, there were clearly two dozen of the "issues" sleeping, and it was clear that we had our work cut out for us. Jungle Cat started the rocky massacre with the sword modelled after Trainrider's Will made, followed by Caterpillar's laser and then mine and Treader's. Sheepdog was in the process of changing its L. N. Spacy's power cell when we entered the hold, so it was a couple seconds late to the fight. It took about a minute to clear the room. We got the call that the path between the reactor room and teleporter has been secured. That signaled the beginning of the end of the monster occupation of the L.M.S. Explorer. We the headed to the place where it all began--the galley. There we found LZ duel wielding laser beams, Trainrider slicing and dicing, Bombot and Demobot with L. N. Spacys, Jamester with a six foot long laser beam with four power cells stuck on the front of it, and Cirevam with his laserpack. It looked like the hull and reactors were repaired as the unbroken lights were on and Jamester had taken his helmet off and replaced it with a fez, which looked mighty silly I might add. We all returned to find that William was a Homo Sapian Lupus! He asked "What, you haven't seen one of my kind before?" AT-1 blurted "I have!" "I know, you were there when the attack occured. As for the rest of you, there are images of my family stored in your data bases. If you can't find them, AT-1 can send them to you." He walked off on two legs, appearently to get his gun. AT-1 briefed the AIV units and the three Anibots, as Will called them, as to what happenned 1000 years ago, before flagging it as an level of secrecy above top secret, forbidding me form revealing the details, but I can tell you this, Artificially Intelligent Vehichles, Canidae Sapians, and Enigmavirus are more deeply linked than you thought.

Memlog End

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tracker

• Cirevam

• CTXXTC

• aLPHA

Top Posters In This Topic

Fast reply.

Did this double post?

You're supposed to edit the post. For some reason it's not merging.

What is "Did this double post?" supposed to mean? That post you made now?

If you do two "Add Reply"s within 24 hours if each other, they automatically merge. I wasn't aware that Fast Reply got around this. I'll bring it up with The Big Cheese.

TheEPICtrainrider

Ummm... So you want to make a fan fiction of a fan fiction? Wouldn't that cause a time paradox?

Anyway, go ahead. I'm never on anymore so you pretty much can get away with almost anything. Hell, If I find some time between school and video games then I'll read it.

Just make sure you label this as a Fan Fiction of a Fan Fiction. You never know when I might come back and make a sequel to the original in 3 to 4 years.

It is set two years after the First Battle of the LMS Explorer, and it is the from the viewpoint of a TMLC.

Can you also alert every one in your story that mine uses it as part of its background?

Okay, BEFORE anyone gets mad, ANY NAMES IN THE (...?) SLOTS CAN BE CHANGED OR REMOVED. Cyrem, because he is, as far as I know, the main administrator of RRU, was put in the second in command slot. I have sent requests for consent to every one involved. And feel free to invite others to play a part!

Also, I need the following line to appear on EVERY page of this topic:

As the story is going to be EXCLUSIVELY in the first post, Linear + is the recommended format for viewing.

I am going to wait until every, or at most as Baz may not be here for a while, of the people are here to prevent conficts in roles. I am about to close the personal conversation since you are now here in the topic.

And sorry to everyone if I was bit rude in alerting you to your messages, but I was not the only one waiting. I also suggest watching this topic with imediate, inline notifaction.

The amazing flying Cirevam... heh. But hey, now I'm piloting the main character. Let's go blow brick up.

You have my permission to use my likeness, and any alternate forms, in your story, as long as your retain an acceptable level of awesome. Also, Chief needs a chill pill.

Just because you want me to, I am making a note here (no reference intended) that I am not interested in having a role for this fanfiction.

To everyone: In case you haven't figured it out yet, I use the active users list to make the best of my time. Signing off for the night.

This work is not going to be the work of one person, it will be the work of many. Those who accepted a role will guide their charater as if they acting without a script. As a result, someone other than the original author can can the course of the story, however, there is a limit; no one should try to "rewrite history," as this could force a long, pianful rewrite involving those "in the present." Please keep in mind that the narrator (Tracker) is the only one in first person, so it is perfered that every one else write in third person.

CTXXTC contacted tracker to meet him at a base. Tracker arrived at a very cold snow desert. suddenly two doors opened. Tracker went inside and saw thousands of elite RR troops on patrol. CTXXTC gave him a warm welcoming.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.