Aliens In Rock Raiders!

Lair

We're not talking about those for two reasons:

1. We already discussed those (kinda) in other topics.

2. This topic is about the aliens specifically.

• a glorified RM with spikes on its back (looks more like a reptile than a "rock" monster)

K well there's that one. :P

And I think the two green aliens are artifacts. The one on the left appears to be sitting in a chair while being carried by the RR behind him. The one on the right appears to be recently dug up... or it's a tool being used by the RR next to (maybe it's the same thing lulz).

• a glorified RM with spikes on its back (looks more like a reptile than a "rock" monster)

1. K well there's that one. :P

2. And I think the two green aliens are artifacts. The one on the left appears to be sitting in a chair while being carried by the RR behind him. The one on the right appears to be recently dug up...

3. or it's a tool being used by the RR next to (maybe it's the same thing lulz).

1. You are correct. Read 4 for more.

2.That's EXACTLY what I think. Nobody else seems to be agreeing though (other than you, now)

3. Looks recently dug up to me.

4. I want the rock scorpion/whatever in ORR.

1. I have no argument for the other ETX since everyone seems to agree on them

2. I don't see a chair, it just looks like that alien/artifact is sitting in a chair (so I think it's an artifact because it's stuck in that position)

3. It kinda looks like some tool anchored into the ground ready to be activated... but it also looks like a recently dug up artifact so idk

4. YES

The "scorpion" is more some kind of Rock Lion. It looks that way from the way it's standing and roaring.

And I don't see at all how they look like artifacts. To me they look like aliens. That one is walking with them, by the way his arms and legs are moving. Second is a back view. Huh.

So why isn't anyone talking about the rest of the first picture? Like:

• The LMLC with two giant claws
  • The different style Hover Scout
  • The loader dozer has a side-mounted weapon to the right of the cockpit (or maybe some kind of exhaust system)
  • A laser-less chrome crusher with a giant cargo bucket being pushed by
  • a mobile base ore refinery/warehouse (above the loader dozer)
  • A drill-less (maybe?) granite grinder next to the mobile base

There's also a giant drill at the top right of the top picture that might come from a surface base... and then there's a random drill to the right of the loader dozer that doesn't seem to be attached to anything (except maybe a spider-mech? it's hard to tell what I'm looking at there).

In the second picture, I spy blue crystals.

Speak of these things where you wish.

And addict, where were these ever spoken of other than that one topic?

There's also a giant drill at the top right of the top picture that might come from a surface base... and then there's a random drill to the right of the loader dozer that doesn't seem to be attached to anything (except maybe a spider-mech? it's hard to tell what I'm looking at there).

It's attatched to the Loader Dozer.

If the Giant drill is the one I think you're speaking of, it's just part of what was on the page. An image without that has not been released.

Those do look like artifacts... see how axel is smiling when he's carrying it?

First, there is no Axle in that image.

Second, the Rock Raider I think you're refering to is carrying a drill and does not have his hand on the thing that is walking.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.