}

replace their properties with these

tweak them if u want

there u go

still dont know how to kill them...

• Like 1

DeactivatedAccount

Err, from the PS1 game.

Spiders dont die, they just get flipped on there back, about 30 secs latter they get back up.

Scorpions you shoot, it shrinks, shoot again its shrinks again, shoot again dies

Snakes. ?? Usual avoid 'em never seen one die.

No, they are not the same, the spider and snake are fully different. The Spider will die by flipping on his back and crumbling

anon while you have it could you help maybe make a rockwhale

Well if you could give me the skin and a reference Pic of the original rockwale I can give it a try and model it. Same for the dead animations.

Cheers,

Masterchief

• 2 months later...

that would be really cool...but what harm would a rockwhale inflict on a base? aren't they relatively docile creatures?

and kudos to you lair for figuring out all those values to get these creatures working. (I couldn't, but then again I didn't try really hard or completely change those values)

Ah, I found the topic. I tried what Lair's first post said, nothing. I messed with other .cfg stuff about spiders, snakes and scorpions, still nothing. Then Anon said to put them in the ol files, so they are in the level. Now my RR is messed up. It crashes on startup. Luckily I made another copy of RR for Baz's mod before this, so that's what im doing Data Raiders with.

Lair, what are the pictures in the Purple Purple topic from? How did you get them to work? I know you are out, but when you read this, can you tell me? I would like to put them in Data Raiders. I'm thinking about a level with a storm of scorpions....

• 3 weeks later...

search for snake, there are 3 places where you find all 3 creatures in a list of more, remove the ; in front of them, then replace their statistics with those, then go to level 1 in the level zone (driller night not a tutorial) and find emergecreature and replace it (RMonster) with one of those 3, then start the game WITH DEBUG ON move mouse over dirt wall and hit E. And i have updated them in my cfg, so wait for RtPU for better look.

Where are the creatures habits stored? Im guessing the .exe, so we cant add them to the game. So is it possible for us to add the rockwhale?

• 4 weeks later...

how does editing the object list file make them appear?

<_<

>_>

I'm not entirley sure how to respond to this.

If they are in the object list...they are an object, and will appear.

You need to open the surf with the map creator. Find the courdinates of the square you want it in. The # is thetop left corner, add decimals to reposition it, in the OL, open it with notepad. Then Add another object with similar coding.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.