The Return Of Lego Island

lol username

A new LEGO.com game has been posted, and it features a certain skateboarding kid stopping a robber...

http://city.lego.com/en-us/games/trainstory.aspx

No. I just saw that it was asking me to pick between underware and a banana peel.

Ok, you have a point there.

Yeah, that's the only downside. No matter what you do, you win. Still funny cutscenes though. xD

I liked the one where he was about to get the girl but then the guys in the suits snatched her out of his hands.

And I liked the pirate ship.

imperial officer

No. I just saw that it was asking me to pick between underware and a banana peel.

Ok, you have a point there.

I agree with Lair.

• 1 month later...
JrMasterModelBuilder

0_o I'm surprised they made a game like the old comic adventures again. [nerd]I'm also surprised that the cutscenes are video files instead of just SWFs. . . [/nerd]

I really never understood lego island. You play as a guy that can skateboard and you save an island of randomness from being destroyed by a maniac (no the Infomaniac) who happens to live there but strangely has connections to a floating pile of lego bricks up in space past the meteor belt in the outer solar system that strangely harbors life and has a significant atmosphere capable of keeping lego men alive and also plants which can be found on the elevator on the maniac's castle as the guy that can skateboard rides up to throw pizzas at the maniac so that he dives into a bucket of water and somehow manages to lock himself in a room so that he can't get out because everyone on the island of randomness did not like him and are overjoyed by the news of his defeat and begin to party with the guy that can skateboard. Need I say more?

• 3 weeks later...

I really never understood lego island. You play as a guy that can skateboard and you save an island of randomness from being destroyed by a maniac (no the Infomaniac) who happens to live there but strangely has connections to a floating pile of lego bricks up in space past the meteor belt in the outer solar system that strangely harbors life and has a significant atmosphere capable of keeping lego men alive and also plants which can be found on the elevator on the maniac's castle as the guy that can skateboard rides up to throw pizzas at the maniac so that he dives into a bucket of water and somehow manages to lock himself in a room so that he can't get out because everyone on the island of randomness did not like him and are overjoyed by the news of his defeat and begin to party with the guy that can skateboard. Need I say more?

SILENCE, INFIDEL! (Kidding) LI was pure nostaliga!

Tauka Usanake

Okay. wtf? Seriously WTF? I don't care if it has Pepper or the Brickster in there, that is total crap. It completely breaks Lego Island if it had remotely anything to do with it. This is full of fail.

Pepper meets girl, who is secretly evil, and has to save lego island...AGAIN.

In the end, she tells him why she was taking over lego island, and the make up, and make out.

THE END!!!

In the end, she tells him why she was taking over lego island, and the make up, and make out.

THE END!!!

... WHAT? That was so ಠ_ಠ to my eyes!

• 3 weeks later...

THE END!!!

... WHAT? That was so ಠ_ಠ to my eyes!

Enough with stories and movies introducing girls in sequels.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.