Energy Crystal Variations

Lair

Ah; yes. Those guys. Though that place didn't seem much like Earth....that was in space. Everything was floating around.

Space? I was talking about the jungle. The biplane level with monkeys throwing watermelons and Rock Monsters throwing Boulders.

For all we know, they could be parallel universes. Completely unrelated to each other.

No. Just no.

Really, there isn't much of a difference except that the PM monsters have crystals as part of their body as well as rock for whatever reason. Trash can monsters = small/young version of Crystal King sized monster. And remember the Small Ice/Rock monsters in LRR? Hm, do I see a connection, by any chance? Just my thoughts. Remember, the PMs didn't go down until the earthquakes started. When they got there, the monsters were extremely small. As time goes on and they go deeper, they find bigger and bigger monsters as they eat more crystals, and, as they are part crystal, they grow in size (It was said on the official website that the Crystal King is over 1000 years old, if I remember right).

EDIT: Wow, lots of posts in the time I was writing. Anyways, in the Game Boy Color of LEGO Island 2, there is a Rock Monster boss underneath LEGO Island, and he is TOTALLY Rock Raiders.

Oh. Then that means LRR Monsters grow VERY fast.

and a Rock Monster Boss? What?

Speaking of which, why is there an inacsessable cave in the back of the mountain in the PC version? >_>

lol username

Skip to 3:34 for Rock Monster boss. Also, the cave at the back of the mountain in LI2 for PC is accessible with a cheat code - it has a lava river and some light green crystals that, chances are, are ECs. I think you can find a video on YouTube...

That.....was a fail game. It's for the GameBoy anyways. Since when has there been a decent game on the GameBoy, that didn't involve changing 95% of the material/storyline?

lol username

That.....was a fail game. It's for the GameBoy anyways. Since when has there been a decent game on the GameBoy, that didn't involve changing 95% of the material/storyline?

Hey, it wasn't THAT bad. Compare it to LEGO Racers or Stunt Rally for GBC, and you will see it is actually good considering what else LEGO has done on the GBC.

I played it for a little while. It's almost completely different than the pc version. There's hardly any similarities.

And now we've moved off from crystals to rock monsters to GBC versions of games. *back on-topic*

Both PM and RR didn't know there were EC's in their mining area. They were both 'discoveries'; they weren't known to exist. Perhaps they happened at the same time, or whilst the LMS Explorer was returning home?

It may be that the yellow-green crystals are the most efficient so those are what the RRs mainly use once their story starts, or maybe they're the most common.

...The Titanium Command Rig's Drill is powered by 2 light green energy crystals... 0_0

It must be a hybrid.

Going on what Cirevam is saying, PM for all we know is a sequel. They use inefficent mining techniques and water guns and not lasers. It looks like they don't even have that technology. RR has FTL spaceships and shields that stop asteriods. The fact that the RR sets were conceptualized accounts for the fact that the loader dozer uses chains to lift the bucket. But they have lasers. Also dynamite, actualled dyanmite and not something more like C4 or whatever. The crystals, aside from fact, seem to have different ammounts of power in different situations. 3 crystals will power a small laser miner. Still noted as inefficent, but that's the way it is. Now, in the ending scene, Sparks/Axel walked into the power room with no more than 8 crystals. Those, assuming from what was shown, powered the ship back to full power. We know this is impossible because of the sheer size of the LMS Explorer. 8 would power the scanners for a little while. Maybe. There so many plot holes that it's hard to account for all of them. Like the fact that the color could be attributed to something as simple as a difference in molecular structure. That, or different compounds that make up the crystal. Irl this is why crystals ARE different colors. Color and perhaps the capacity to carry a certian amount of power. PM, on the other hand, seem to disregard crystal color as much as any rights the monsters have. No crystal is valued over another, but perhaps they don't have the technology to determine that. If they do, they would favor spesific crystal colors over others, but use green for their machines. If not, they could stick an orange crystal in the sweeper and see if it's not powered enough, powered up just right, or the thing explodes or short circuts. Even then, they might just not have the technology to harness the power in other crystah hues. No one thought this out very good and there are plot holes and paradoxes everywhere. Also please excuse any typos you may see. This was writen from my iFail, which has no spell check.

^Again, supporting my unrelated universe suggestion^

Plot holes everywhere. Just like how Alpha Team died. (members dissappeared)

When was this? They could have just not been in that mission...

lol username

Alpha Team has many members, and Cam and Crunch were probably out doing something else - one of their bases is in space ya know. Also, may I remind you that astronauts and pirates are shown to co-exist in many places? The LEGO Universe is a crazy, vast place...

lol username

The LEGO Universe is a crazy, vast place...

There are walking skeletons. Commonly. 'Nuff said.

Yup, I think that sums it up nicely. xD Oh, and I'll get the LI2 cave video up tomorrow morning Lair.

YOu know how power miners have bananas? What if that's a substitution for energy crystals? *shot for stupid theory*

Also, Mars is abundant in light green ECs and Biodium, a mineral that gives off oxygen much like a Hydrolator crystal, but they do not give off power and are more of rocks then crystals.

PLOT HOLE! In LR2 they need Biodium to power the shuttle!

• 1 month later...

This topic is involving the various LEGO Power Crystals.

So let's start with Rock Raiders. In LRR, there are Green Energy Crystals. These things are apparently powerful. And the level 5 red ones are more. There are rumors of Gold ones, but evidence for this beta has yet to be seen. Also, blue were beta items.

Power Miners. 5 Crystal colors that are different in power types than levels. Also, 5 rock monsters that eat them and have different abilities when they do. Or get gassy upon eating the wrong one.

Fun fact: The Titanium Command Rig is powered by light green ones. These may be Sulferax's Crystals... or REAL energy crystals. They're the right color...

Aquazone had Silver Power Crystals. Uh...

And the Orbs from Insectoids were obviously LRR crystals in a different form.

I know I'm forgeting stuff.

This is discussing how these crystals can all tie together despite being so different.

No no no no no Energy orbs are not called energy orbs they are called Energy Hex's

Aquazone crystals = Hydrolator crystals. They give off both energy and Oxygen.

And the Energy Orbs/Voltstones are NOT even related to ECs. They are artificially created by the Zotaxians and put near the core of their planet to capture solar energy. The Zotaxians then use their Insectoid vehicles to collect them. Yes, I am the ultimate LEGO Space nerd. :P

Also, in a very old Space Port comic from a LEGO Magazine, there was a crystal known as "Neptonuim" or something like that which was highly radioactive. However, I really doubt it was canon as the comic was just totally crazy.

Oh yes, I forgot about these. In LEGO Battles and the Atlantis series, there are super-powerful rare purple ECs. It seems they appear underwater on Earth and very rarely on Mars. Also, Mars is abundant in light green ECs and Biodium, a mineral that gives off oxygen much like a Hydrolator crystal, but they do not give off power and are more of rocks then crystals.

Also, before you say "Hey wait, purple ECs are DRAINED of power!", ECs depleted of power turn a dull purple/grey and lose their glow, while the rare purple ECs have a strong purple glow.

Energy orbs/volt stones are not called that they are Energy Hex's and they are not artificially created they are made naturally on planet Armarosse which coincidently(spelling) is the neighbor to Planet U. Holox is armarosse's moon and meteorites land on planet U, Thus Recharge seams get made :satisfied:

No no no no no Energy orbs are not called energy orbs they are called Energy Hex's

Energy orbs/volt stones are not called that they are Energy Hex's and they are not artificially created they are made naturally on planet Armarosse which coincidently(spelling) is the neighbor to Planet U. Holox is armarosse's moon and meteorites land on planet U, Thus Recharge seams get made :satisfied:

Did you make thins up or is this fact?

If it is fact then where did you find it?

If you made it up then GET OUT! please refrain from repeating this action.

Energy orbs/volt stones are not called that they are Energy Hex's and they are not artificially created they are made naturally on planet Armarosse which coincidently(spelling) is the neighbor to Planet U. Holox is armarosse's moon and meteorites land on planet U, Thus Recharge seams get made :failemote:

This is not true. At all.

I made this topic for real discussion, not fan fiction that doesn't even count as fanfics becuase it's false.

What Jamesster said about Volt Stones is true. They are made by Insectoids.

There is no such thing as energy hex.

There isn't any planet named Armarosse. And the planets by Planet U are just unofficialy named letters.

Nor Holox.

And Recharge seams are similar to Energy Crystals, or if not at least natural, not things created by insectoids.

Fan Fiction/Filling in facts doesn't include changing the facts already made.

I still remember when you spammed the wiki with this false information about this stuff. For the last time, Volt Stones are artaficial, Energy Crystals and Recharge seams aren't.

Though asociating Insectoids with Rock Raiders at least shows you know they were enemies in the betas.

TheEPICtrainrider

Blah blah blah

And Recharge seams are Energy Crystals blah blah blah.

Blah Blah Blah

Recharge Seams should be their own separate variable, seeing as there's no other reason for the Rock Raiders to drill them out then they're harder then normal EC's (assuming EC's have broken off from each other) and are DEEPLY embedded in solid Rock.

Recharge Seams should be their own separate variable, seeing as there's no other reason for the Rock Raiders to drill them out then they're harder then normal EC's (assuming EC's have broken off from each other) and are DEEPLY embedded in solid Rock.

Noted and fixxed.

Did you make thins up or is this fact?

If it is fact then where did you find it?

If you made it up then GET OUT! please refrain from repeating this action.

Energy orbs/volt stones are not called that they are Energy Hex's and they are not artificially created they are made naturally on planet Armarosse which coincidently(spelling) is the neighbor to Planet U. Holox is armarosse's moon and meteorites land on planet U, Thus Recharge seams get made :failemote:

I made this topic for real discussion, not fan fiction that doesn't even count as fanfics becuase it's false.

There isn't any planet named Armarosse. And the planets by Planet U are just unofficialy named letters.

Nor Holox.

And Recharge seams are similar to Energy Crystals, or if not at least natural, not things created by insectoids.

I still remember when you spammed the wiki with this false information about this stuff. For the last time, Volt Stones are artaficial, Energy Crystals and Recharge seams aren't.

Though asociating Insectoids with Rock Raiders at least shows you know they were enemies in the betas.

i'm free to make my own opinions am i?

besides you have your theories i have mine

i mean what jamesster said may or may not be canonicle(spelling) so we have our own theories/opinians

There's a difference between theories (which need evidence to back them up) and fan fiction (which is often made up, hence why it's called FICTION). You can legitimately theorize that Energy Crystals and Recharge Seams are related since Recharge Seams can imbue energy into drained crystals, they look like they're made out of similar material, and they coexist in the caverns. You can not with any seriousness say that there is a planet called Armarosse and that it's in the same galaxy as Planet U unless a Lego game, set, comic, or something on the website mentions that it exists or renames one of the planets in that galaxy. In fan fiction you can come up with as many planets as you'd like, but they aren't canon.

You are free to make your own opinions but you seem to be confusing "opinion" with "fact." The main articles on the wiki are for facts. The fan fiction sections are for stuff that people make up. Learn the difference.

i'm free to make my own opinions am i?

besides you have your theories i have mine

i mean what jamesster said may or may not be canonicle(spelling) so we have our own theories/opinians

First of all. Your spelling and grammar.

Second, you're only entitled to your own opinion when you are not opinionating what is already a fact.

What me and jamesster said are not theories. They are fact.

Volt Stones are made by Insectoids. They are artificial. Energy Crystals and Seams are natural.

These VoltStoneOrbs are not called Energy Hex.

I made this topic for real discussion, not fan fiction that doesn't even count as fanfics because it's false.

There isn't any planet named Armarosse. And the planets by Planet U are just unofficial named letters.

Nor Holox.

I still remember when you spammed the wiki with this false information about this stuff. For the last time, Volt Stones are artificial, Energy Crystals and Recharge seams aren't.

So again. Don't make opinions that go against fact. Because these are facts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.