First Sdl Game

Addictgamer

I just finished programming this game. My first one in sdl.

Includes source.

Don't forget to read the credits ;)

Download here.

Comments please.

So far there is no ai. The next version, if i make it, will have ai.

So, grab a sibling or friend to play it against you for now.

I read in a magazine that biologists (or maybe chemists, it was over a year ago) built an organic Tic Tac Toe board using bacterial NOT gates. You made your move by using an eyedropper to put a chemical in all spaces but the one you chose. Apparently the board's next move changed into a different color from the rest. It was really awesome, and it won almost every possible combination of moves except for two (I think) - a draw and a loss.

Can your T3 machine beat a bacterial champion?

lol@acmex.

The problem with TTT is that there is a completely finite number of outcomes (i.e. a number that a normal human can remember). It's actually a lot less than 512. xD

It's actually a lot less than 512. xD

It's around 54-58 I believe, all combinations taken relative to the top left corner. Rotating the different combinations does not count since you can just rotate the board along with it. Anyways, do you [addict] have any screenshots of the game running or is it using ASCII for visuals?

Orr and Gem Co.

I am also helping anonymouse a bit with his game whenever he comes across an annoying bug.

I still haven't mastered 2 things, 'object factories' and screen scrolling.

So, i have to do some more practice games...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.