Current List Of Modelers And Animators for LRR

Cirevam

i have blender and lithunwrap

never mind dont put on milkshape

I think blender can export models into LRR, but it's awkward and untextured.

• 1 month later...

Hi Stewart from DDI here, we have been impressed with the dedication of all the Rock Raiders fans, and we looking at doing an updated version of Rock Raiders, If any artists or programmers are interested in helping work on this let us know. [email protected]

• Like 3

Hi Stewart from DDI here, we have been impressed with the dedication of all the Rock Raiders fans, and we looking at doing an updated version of Rock Raiders, If any artists or programmers are interested in helping work on this let us know. [email protected]

Hi Stewart! Welcome to RRU!

First off, you are indeed from DDI? Did rrcoder tell you about us?

Second, an updated version of Rock Raiders? O_O Will it be LEGO, or based on the LEGO theme, or will it be completely different? Has LEGO turned back to their roots and revived Rock Raiders instead of redoing it like the failed Power Miners?

Third, Sorry, I can't help you guys. Don't know a lick of 3D/animation/anything like that. I'm more into the audio aspect of video games. I didn't do anything in LRR (wasn't here then), but I have done the LEGO Racers audio. ;)

Hi Stewart! Welcome to RRU!

First off, you are indeed from DDI? Did rrcoder tell you about us?

Second, an updated version of Rock Raiders? O_O Will it be LEGO, or based on the LEGO theme, or will it be completely different? Has LEGO turned back to their roots and revived Rock Raiders instead of redoing it like the failed Power Miners?

Third, Sorry, I can't help you guys. Don't know a lick of 3D/animation/anything like that. I'm more into the audio aspect of video games. I didn't do anything in LRR (wasn't here then), but I have done the LEGO Racers audio. ;)

I informed him, and he made a topic, but I'm pretty sure you figured that out.

You can update the programs I use to the following:

Modeling:

• 3DS Max 5, 3DS Max 2009, 3DS Max 2012

Animating:

• Lightwave 5.6, Lightwave 8, Lightwave 10.1

• 5 months later...

I added you to the list of modelers. I don't know if Unity can export to Lightwave-compatible models or not but I put it there.

Unity is a game engine Extreme hates with a passion, not modeling software - it's entirely irrelevant to LRR modding.

My guess is he misunderstood how the animation system works. I can certify 100% you can't export Unity animations to LightWave.

Unity is a game engine Extreme hates with a passion, not modeling software - it's entirely irrelevant to LRR modding.

My guess is he misunderstood how the animation system works. I can certify 100% you can't export Unity animations to LightWave.

No I put unity not for modding but just In case there was ever any need to have somebody that used that program. I guess I put it in the wrong post though. I do know it is not a light wave compatible engine though. So I mostly use blender 3D for my modding.

Unless Blender can create LightWave Scene animation files or get them into a format that LRR can read, I cannot add that to the list here. I added a note to clarify that this topic is only for tools that can make content compatible with LRR.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.