Rru Webcomic

RockmoddeR

Should I make an RRU webcomic?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

2. 2. Would you want to be in it if I did?

3. 3. Would you be content with simple character drawings?

You haven't been here long enough to be apart of the comic. That, and you have a knack of keep out of wacky shenanigans. Keep up the good work.

Technically I joined this forum 4 days after you. :P

Won't put me in, eh? Looks like I'll have to take matters into my own hands... ;P

I think what I'm going to do is release all connections I had with it and formally make this comic a community copyright. Anyone who can draw and upload a comic is free to do so without asking me. :af:

Allow me to bump this topic to share this with you all.

gallery_4_18_81180.jpg

1)Terezi typing style.

2)You're using default skin.

Somebody who keeps nagging about being flat-chested so I put something in there just to irk her and for my own self indulgence. And by that I mean I said out-loud "HA HA HA! I'm giving Zephyr some sort of [Please Talk Properly] and there's NOTHING SHE CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! HA HA HA HA!!!"

And, epic? I don't really care if you give me [Please Talk Properly]s.

I think what I'm going to do is release all connections I had with it and formally make this comic a community copyright. Anyone who can draw and upload a comic is free to do so without asking me.

Copyrighting a community-based webcomic is like copyrighting a bathroom stall that people can scribble on.

1)Terezi typing style.

More like stupid typing style. Leet-speak stopped being cool once people had more options than AOL.

1)Terezi typing style.

More like stupid typing style. Leet-speak stopped being cool once people had more options than AOL.

Terezi was a character from Homestuck.

That was the way she typed.

I missed the part where I give a FLYING DUCK.

Edited by antillies

*Wonders if I care*

*Still wonders*

Guess what? *Is still wondering if he cares*

I (or nobody else here) gives one cheesing cheese puff on how some random person types!

99.99% chance that will be quoted...

TheEPICtrainrider

I think what I'm going to do is release all connections I had with it and formally make this comic a community copyright. Anyone who can draw and upload a comic is free to do so without asking me.

Copyrighting a community-based webcomic is like copyrighting a bathroom stall that people can scribble on.

1)Terezi typing style.

YOU SEE? MY COMIC IS RIGHT!! BOO YAH. SCORE.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.