Rru Webcomic

RockmoddeR

Should I make an RRU webcomic?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

2. 2. Would you want to be in it if I did?

3. 3. Would you be content with simple character drawings?

This is a public poll. Other members can see your vote.

And what is your point Anon?

Do you have something against people posting their answers?

Yes, because they are already shown on the poll itself.

His post should be deleted

And if people want to post there answers then who are you to say they can't Anon?

Those 2 things do NOT go together.

ChrisJG777 vote should be deleted.

If people want to post there answers then who are you to say they can't Anon?

Yes, Yes and Yes. I have found simple figures to be quite funny before, and I would love to be part of this if it goes ahead.

EXTREME110'S XX7XXXPOWERSXX'S VOICE FTW!!!

Chris JG withnumbers was known on the old forum as "Thinker". I know who he is. He was on around the time RRU first came about.

I think his vote counts.

And if people want to post there answers then who are you to say they can't Anon?

My accusation is that of spam.

All I was saying is that he is one of those members that is never on, does not know anyone, and is just picking a random answer probably

What LZ said.

• 1 month later...
TheEPICtrainrider

gallery_50_24_200881.png

Yep. 13 minutes for the joke, 10 for the 7 panels, 15 to get that damn Mushroom cloud right. And I messed up the hill in the foreground. Sorry about that.

Well this should be otherwise self explanatory. If you have any questions on my illegible handwriting, don't be afraid to ask. Oh who am I kidding, you're BOUND to ask.

TheEPICtrainrider

In panel 1, from left to right:

Miscellaneous person A

Miscellaneous person B

A very handsome devil

You haven't been here long enough to be apart of the comic. That, and you have a knack of keep out of wacky shenanigans. Keep up the good work.

Somebody who keeps nagging about being flat-chested so I put something in there just to irk her and for my own self indulgence. And by that I mean I said out-loud "HA HA HA! I'm giving Zephyr some sort of [Please Talk Properly] and there's NOTHING SHE CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! HA HA HA HA!!!"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.