Rru Webcomic

RockmoddeR

Should I make an RRU webcomic?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

2. 2. Would you want to be in it if I did?

3. 3. Would you be content with simple character drawings?

Oh wow that is funny. I'd like to see someone draw one of the 322 bros, addict, Anon or me. THAT would be funny to see.

Patience. All of these people will show up at some point.

The guy breathing fire is supposed to be Joe.

I Thought the fat kid with glasses was epic?

*facepalm*

No, the one with black hair and the hockey mask was supposed to be Epic.

The guy breathing fire is supposed to be Joe.

I Thought the fat kid with glasses was epic?

*facepalm*

No, the one with black hair and the hockey mask was supposed to be Epic.

Well, Epic is a fat guy with glasses.

And I'm...a tall, well-built but not fat (6'0'' 182 LBS) guy with GREY BLUE EYES THAT PIERCE TEH SOUL and dark blond hair that flops all over the place a certain way depending on how long it's been since I've showered. Oh and I sometimes but rarely have glasses. Most often in jeans and a t-shirt and with aviator sunglasses. And hoodies. I wear hoodies and flannel too.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jamesster/Webcomic/dsc09333.jpg

Pictured: The 322 brothers, Joe, Zephyr, Anonymouse, Doc, jamesster (me), Lair, Cirevam, and LordZakida. Ignore the large size and text at the bottom, that will be gone.

BTW, this isn't a comic, just the minifigs I plan on using.

HEY COOL YOU MADE THEM OUT OF LEGOS. You should do all the active members, and label them to avoid confusion. Then put us in comics once we know who's who.

Lawl. Can you identify the other 2 unnamed guys?

The guy with the blond hair and red jacket is me - based loosely off of my LEGO Universe avatar. The troll is Doc. :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.