• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• STUDZ

• Fluffy Cupcake

• Lair

• McJobless

• 3 months later...
TrussROBLOX

I might try moving the files into my installation directory and running without the CD, but then the NOCD.SI would kick in... I really hope we wouldn't have to compile an entire ISO every time we want to test a mod.
On your cd, copy the LEGO directory and paste into into your LEGO Island directory. You can then play without the cd. Something else: When I press esc to quit the game the infomaniac mess up and if I select a brick the game freezes. I use Vista. I have tried running it in a lower compatibility and nothing changes. Also why is there sensors for something in odd spots sometimes like on certain bricks for building there is a specific spot you have to touch or for getting in vehicles as well. Well, it isn't doing it now. Yay.

Same happens to me. Though it STILL DOES IT. Thats why I use my brothers computer (XP) to play it. ;P

I might try moving the files into my installation directory and running without the CD, but then the NOCD.SI would kick in... I really hope we wouldn't have to compile an entire ISO every time we want to test a mod.
On your cd, copy the LEGO directory and paste into into your LEGO Island directory. You can then play without the cd. Something else: When I press esc to quit the game the infomaniac mess up and if I select a brick the game freezes. I use Vista. I have tried running it in a lower compatibility and nothing changes. Also why is there sensors for something in odd spots sometimes like on certain bricks for building there is a specific spot you have to touch or for getting in vehicles as well. Well, it isn't doing it now. Yay.
Same happens to me. Though it STILL DOES IT. Thats why I use my brothers computer (XP) to play it. ;P

No, you should use that chance to make him talk about green red bricks, but don't let him beep or it's all over!

I will take a wild stab in the dark here and say that if you're looking to mod LEGO Island, the data folder and the .dta and .wdb would be your best guess, and I guess that the WORLD.WDB is the WAD equivalent, or perhaps it could be a data file for the island itself...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's the only problem with Windows 7... Plays Minecraft like a dream compared to XP, but a problem to play old CD games...

If anyone at this point suggests Vista because it's "half 'n' half", I'm going to throw them in an orange squeezer and state "you're an ass".

If anyone at this point suggests Vista because it's "half 'n' half", I'm going to throw them in an orange squeezer and state "you're an ass".

Please be constructive in your posts, Extreme.

1575382776_bff9e56937.jpg

Better?

1575382776_bff9e56937.jpg

Better?

Extreme. Ily so much more now.

That's the only problem with Windows 7... Plays Minecraft like a dream compared to XP, but a problem to play old CD games...

It works perfectly fine on Windows 7...

• 2 weeks later...

OK, let's take all of this to TIC. OK? I'll ask Cyrem for this, and we'll move.

Nope.avi.

That sounded quite official.

But I agree with Cyrem, keep the s*** here, and hopefully one day RRU turns into a modding hub for all LEGO Games and devours 4chan.

Nope.avi.

But I agree with Cyrem, keep the s*** here, and hopefully one day RRU turns into a modding hub for all LEGO Games and devours 4chan.

Well, when you put it THAT way... That means I should just abandon TIC or something?

Nope.avi.

Well, when you put it THAT way... That means I should just abandon TIC or something?

No, you should probably be the direct competition, and we can have gaming tournament and s***.

Nope.avi.
That sounded quite official. But I agree with Cyrem, keep the s*** here, and hopefully one day RRU turns into a modding hub for all LEGO Games and devours 4chan.
No, you should probably be the direct competition, and we can have gaming tournament and s***.

I'd rather not be competition. I consider TIC to be RRU's "sister site", if anything at all. I just did TIC because there was no official LI modding section on RRU.

Nope.avi.
That sounded quite official. But I agree with Cyrem, keep the s*** here, and hopefully one day RRU turns into a modding hub for all LEGO Games and devours 4chan.

I'd rather not be competition. I consider TIC to be RRU's "sister site", if anything at all. I just did TIC because there was no official LI modding section on RRU.

Well, do as Cyrem did and expand operations. Take a couple more games and get modders for that.

Island 3 has absolutally no modding research on it so far, aside from looking at cut content code like Rolf. Maybe you could look into this, Stan.

Fluffy Cupcake

BUT we can always expand our horizons... soon as we get some more members...
And where would we get more members? It ain't like some random person is gonna type "The Informaniac" on Google randomly.

Do you have a Youtube account Studz? Perhaps you could post a video relating to any LI game and say something about TIC in it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.