Halo Raiders Episode 1

ftgsarge

Here it is. You've all been waiting a long time to see this. I think ill start writing the script for the 2nd episode... eventually. ^^

Cirevam is LordZakida

I am FTG (dur)

TheEPICtrainrider is Cyrem

>>>>>> clicky <<<<<<

I have to hand it to you, this is great work! Beat my expectations...

Plus! My voice sounds pretty good :D, thanks Epic.

Really looking forward to future episodes!

BTW: Nice logo for it.

SPEE!

I thought it fit really well too, and very professionally done. I could have done better, but I didn't have access to my pro mics when I did the lines and I didn't do any mastering on them. A pity.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome.

And, If I ever show up in here. I can voice my own part. Or just go by Nish.

(To avoid any mispronunciation.)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Sarge, if you want, I have like 100GB's worth of all types of music, and I can add some to your movies if you want. Oh, and I can help with voicing if needed.

Hmm... The trailer is no longer available because of music copyright stuff >_>. Could you maybe reupload it somewhere where the file can just be downloaded please?

Hmm... The trailer is no longer available because of music copyright stuff >_>. Could you maybe reupload it somewhere where the file can just be downloaded please?

I can still watch episode 0 and 1. What video is that on?

I can still watch episode 0 and 1. What video is that on?

The trailer, as I said in the post. It was the funny one.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Man, that looks EPIC! YouTube's down for the accounts right now, but I'll subscribe as soon as I can!

Also, could I be a voice in this?? Pleeease?? I want to contribute more to the RRU community projects and stuff!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.