Lego Rock Raiders: Skn Deep Dig Trailer

McJobless

READ HERE FIRST:

Read the quotes, then the Blog Entry:

LRR:Dig Deep is my video entry. This is only a quick announce, I do not want to give too much away. Basically, I am hoping to get SR 3D to work so I can do some neat custom animation cutscenes.

Dig Deep is the FP view of Rock Raider James McLeavelon, as he and his dig team attempt to find a Crystal Cache which has been hidden near a Rock Monster infested cavern...

As previously said, SR 3D may be used if I have the neccassiry parts, and LegoRR will also be used from an FP Perspective. The game will be done with no UI elements showing.

I plan to use Halo Wars Soundtrack music due to it's epicness...

Anyway, stay tuned, as a poster will be avaliable soon.

...After remembering SKN needs publicity...

This video is now a 'gameplay' trailer (without UI and also containing non-SKN canon) for what you can expect from SKN. Cutscenes fully rendered, shocking gameplay, and some new puzzles to try.

Notes:

1) While using SKN canon, this is not an actual mission, nor are these the characters.

2) This movie uses the default graphics. That will be changed by SKN release.

3) The sound quality is -blam!- due to my mic. Will be fixed by SKN.

#Written on PSP#

My Annual Leave, Thanks Goes To Vista [blog Entry]

First things first, the name you may of noticed keeps changing. The official name now is "Dig Deep". No longer must you be confused. Second to note, the trailer is now being created with LD4D Studio, an advanced Lego animation program which is working a lot better for me.

Soon, this topic will feature the official trailer. Right now, this topic will be used to store it's progress. You can use the bar below for progress identification:

0%<=X======================================>100%

Each bit represents 2.5%, and the 'X' is currently how much progress I am upto (i.e at 9:02PM AEST On the 29th of July it was at 5%, which is 2 '=' Signs).

[table='CURRENT PROGRESS']

• FILE OP
  • Created Project Folder DirectoriesLEGO:RR MODDING
  • Re-modded Lego:RR and testedLEARNING CURVE
  • Tested a custom animation in LD4DSCRIPTING
  • Written first draft script

[/table]

I'll be adding more info later.

Thanks and have a good one,

FIxed for good and bad Justice. Oh and BTW for people who want to know why I ould just do a rush job to get it in, I feel that this trailer will look much better if I slow down and do it step by step. I do promise to release screengrabz as I go though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.