Axle Re-Skin

PWNZOR

Hold on, let's in future not try to revive dead topics.

Mod topics are never dead topics. Doesn't matter what the last post date was. If anything, mod topics need revival.

• Like 1

I downloaded it and copied everything inside the driver folder I downloaded and replaced it with the real pilot folder

That doesn't sound like the way you are meant to do this. I don't even know what method you are using as far as WAD files or Data Folder.

If you want to have more than one minifigure type in your game, go and see THIS tutorial. Otherwise, you need to extract the WAD files, copy the contents to your Data folder, backup then delete the WAD files, download this, then make a backup of the Pilot folder, move this Driver folder in, rename the Driver folder to Pilot, and then go into your new Pilot folder and rename "Driver.ae" to "Pilot.ae".

If using the multi-minifigure mod, I already direct you to a download which has the whole team and is easier to install.

I downloaded it and copied everything inside the driver folder I downloaded and replaced it with the real pilot folder

you need to extract the WAD files, copy the contents to your Data folder, backup then delete the WAD files, download this, then make a backup of the Pilot folder, move this Driver folder in, rename the Driver folder to Pilot, and then go into your new Pilot folder and rename "Driver.ae" to "Pilot.ae".

I did that but it did not work :(

you need to extract the WAD files, copy the contents to your Data folder, backup then delete the WAD files, download this, then make a backup of the Pilot folder, move this Driver folder in, rename the Driver folder to Pilot, and then go into your new Pilot folder and rename "Driver.ae" to "Pilot.ae".

I did that but it did not work :(

Ok, ok. Let's start over since I'm now confused. I'm going to get you to install this one only, and if this works, then you can install the Multi-Minifigure Mod.

1. Re-install a fresh new copy of Rock Raiders. Play the game to ensure it's working.
  2. Make a back-up of the two WAD files.
  3. Extract the contents of LegoRR0.wad to the Data folder. Delete LegoRR0.wad.
  4. Extract the contents of LegoRR1.wad to the Data folder, over-writing any files it asks to copy over.. Delete LegoRR1.wad.
  5. Play the game to ensure it works.
  6. Download the Axle Re-Skin.
  7. Extract the folder to DataMinifigures.
  8. Delete the "Pilot" folder.
  9. Rename the "Driver" folder to "Pilot".
  10. In the new "Pilot" folder, rename "Driver.ae" to "Pilot.ae".
  11. Play the game to test its working.

If you have any difficulties the first time you start the game, please create a new topic in THIS topic. If you can't get it to work the third time you play the game, list to us what you did exactly, and double-check everything you did (especially spelling errors).

• 3 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.