Cheat Codes For Lrr-Pc

Amauros

From the main menu enter the following codes.

- LRRWARP: Access all levels

- LRRVE: Access to all vehicles

- LRRMONTY: Rock Raiders become monsters

Source: http://www.juegos.tv/videojuegos/PC-cheat-lego_rock_raiders_pc-en-1-791.html

---

Anyone want to test this on an unmodded LRR?

These Have been disproved SO MANY FUGGING TIMES, It's Not Even funny.

Don't Believe them, They are As Fake As....Something Fake

I thought this was throughly disproved. I knew it was eventually going to show up again, but it's sad to see so.

*sigh*. Cirevam will raeg when he sees this.

Cirevam will raeg when he sees this.

Indeed. It's not so much that you've found false cheat codes that are about eight years old, but it's that you believe them when you actually know how we mod the game. You KNOW how to unlock all levels: it's -testlevels. You MAY KNOW how to unlock all vehicles (i.e. remove all dependencies): it's defined near the end of the CFG. You KNOW how to turn all raiders into monsters: there's a mod for that. Why else would we go through the trouble of figuring out the first and the third ones, then post topics and screenshots? If they were simple cheat codes all we would have to do is force the cheats to always be enabled.

Here's a REAL cheat code on this page, and look who submitted it: http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/197777-lego-rock-raiders/cheats

Here's a REAL cheat code on this page, and look who submitted it: http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/197777-lego-rock-raiders/cheats

LAWL. He has 4 Thumbs Down and you have 3 Thumbs up

If the OP isn't considered spam, then neither should anything else I say in this thread. :P

ORLY? ~ addictgamer

It is always that same person that submitted those fake cheats they must have failed at the game so EPICLY hat they wanted to **** around with everyone else who played the game.

A very sad person indeed

• 1 year later...

To start game with all levels, start game with parametr -testlevels

For example: "D:\Program files\LEGO Rock Riders\LegoRR.exe" -testlevels

Yes, we already know this. In fact, we've known about -testlevels for well over a year. Read all the posts in this topic to figure out why.

Those stupid fake cheats (always being posted by Connor and Jon) is actually how I ended up finding this site. Someone was going around posting -testlevels wherever Connor and Jon posted everything fake. I just tried to find more target changes and ended up finding RRU. I thank the false cheats for bringing me here... Now they can disappear. :D