Tankdown In Smalltown V0.1 (Game Is Being Reprogrammed)

Addictgamer

Addictgamer

You all may have heard of my game, TankDown in SmallTown, and know that it was very buggy and incomplete.

So I decided to take it, and reprogram it.

Here is the first beta of the reprogrammed version.

Here is the official topic. (Link)

Since it's on my server and my server isn't always online,

After a bunch of work reprogramming, TankDown in SmallTown v0.1 is here!

What's new?

The whole engine has been rewritten and the game is much more configurable.

Transparency also works perfectly this time.

What does this beta feature?

You are able to move around and fire bullets. Once your health reaches 0, you die.

Sorry, no missiles yet.

Sorry, no binary included. Just read README.txt for instructions on compiling.

Many issues compiling are known with widows, and everyone who's managed to compile it so far has had issues with the game.

Everything compiles and works perfectly in Ubuntu

Credit to anonymouse for making the Tank's sprites.

Download:

Source code

And, again, since my server isn't always up, download mirror here: http://www.rockraidersunited.org/index.php?/files/file/128-tdist-beta-01-of-the-reprogramming/

Uploaded compiled version FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

Standard: No warranty, addict and I do not take responsibility for this screwing your computer over, probably doesn't work, yaddayaddayadda.

http://ubuntuone.com/p/ANS/

Note, it's basically broken now, but I'm pointing fingers at addict's poor cross-platform coding, not my compile process.

Tested.

Feedback: Get bullets to accelerate downwards, not move downwards after some time. If you're too lazy I'll change it. Also make them make a small explosion when they hit something.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.