Always Watch Your Back.

Alexpanter

Well, my first entry. It took a whole half of an hb pencil and about two hours. Drawn on printing paper from my dad's printer.

gallery_212_74_316928.jpg

Also,

"So you guys want to tell me there was a huge Rock Monster here, right? Guys...?"

Guess what happens next...

"Did you see that stupid Rock Monster?? HAHA He ran straight into... the... he's standing right behind me isn't he?"

Just another way this could have been set up. :P

You should make a webcomic based on this. Extremely good job.

Your suggestion has been noted. Meditate on this, I will.

theextractor

assault rifle reminds me of the one in halo

That's because it IS the halo AR woooohooo!

This picture is awesome, i love his face!

Thanks for the positive comments. :af::D

HALO guns are cool >_>

You should make a webcomic based on this. Extremely good job.

I'm your #1 fan already.

I haz made somethin':

gallery_212_74_683521.jpg

gallery_212_74_14788.jpg

I hope you like them. Also, these comic pages are NOT for the contest!

"This ain't call of duty!"

"I feel so flattered"

Hahaha! They are good!

Great work again. It gave me a laugh.

Don't get me wrong about my post; I probably couldn't draw this well!

It's just that I'm with someone who is a superb artist and...yeah...sorry. Awesome job!

It's just that I'm with someone who is a superb artist and...yeah...sorry. Awesome job!

I love constructive critism ;)

Well there's two things we can do here (assuming you actually start some sort of comic strip), we can make it all silly and absurd (which is kinda how it is with these 3 spoilers), or we can give it a more serious/realistic note with some comic relief here and there. ;)

And I say we because we've all been commenting on it and putting in our 2 cents. :P I think I'd replace "noobfails" with "blockheads." ;)

Well there's two things we can do here (assuming you actually start some sort of comic strip), we can make it all silly and absurd (which is kinda how it is with these 3 spoilers), or we can give it a more serious/realistic note with some comic relief here and there. ;)

And I say we because we've all been commenting on it and putting in our 2 cents. :P I think I'd replace "noobfails" with "blockheads." ;)

I see your point, sir. I'll try to do both. Also, I'll go to Austria for two weeks, so you won't see me, the coming two weeks.

As in, roblox? That would be an unimaginably bad insult.

As in, roblox? That would be an unimaginably bad insult.

Roblox... wut? I did suggest blockhead with the intention of it being an insult since lego heads are round... and that's pretty much the point to make an appropriate insult. :P I mean we could try using authentic military terms and say "Get your [Please Speak Appropriately] in gear" but I don't think that Cyrem would approve...

but noobfails is HILARIOUS!!! hahaha you have to keep it.

Funny yes.... but no.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.