Help Request.

DeactivatedAccount

DeactivatedAccount

Err, i have all the RR muisc tracks from both PC & PS1. (PS1 GAME RULES! Just hate the passwords)

What i want, is if someone, using sony vegas, garage band or something could get the Soundtrack from actual Intro.

I love the music in the intro, what i on about is removing the sound effects, talking and video (i can remove video. have insurficcent programs to edit actual audio, i cant spell insurficcent can i. no. lol.)

Is that possible, can someone do it.

Help? Niall

As a sound engineer, I would have to say that that is a near impossibility, depending on how the audio is compressed. If it were a multi-track file, all we would need to do is strip it from the original file and isolate the music track. I doubt this is the case. Now, you could eliminate certain frequencies at certain points (I know how to do that), but it's terribly tedious, can eliminate things you aren't trying to get rid of, and ends up sounding like a horrible mess in the end. However, such frequency cut-offs can be used for anti-static or noise reduction. I use a noise gate in my LRR walkthrough, for example.

Oh wait, where was I? Ah yes... sorry, I don't think it can be done, at least not until we can take a look at the raw file. There's a 99% chance it still won't work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.