File Formats In Lrr

Sonic322

• 5 months later...

The delme file is a file that exists when the game is fresh-installed. The file is eventually deleted (hence delme / delete-me) once a save game is made (as there is no save game folder when you first install the game).

As for it's purpose... well it may have none... but it might be to fill some void in the game process while you have no saved games.

The delme file is a file that exists when the game is fresh-installed. The file is eventually deleted (hence delme / delete-me) once a save game is made (as there is no save game folder when you first install the game).

As for it's purpose... well it may have none... but it might be to fill some void in the game process while you have no saved games.

Please give me the path to the file along with the full name of the file.

.nothing

Please explain this because I don't think I have ever heard of this.

Please include the path to the file and the full name of the file.

Please give me the path to the file along with the full name of the file.

Default installation directory / Data

I can't tell you anything else because it's already been deleted.

In case you want the original backronym/meaning for some of these file extensions...

.NPL = 'NERPS Programming Langage' (A compiled NERPS file).

.NRM = 'NERPS RockRaider Mission' file.

.OL = 'Object List'

I'll add more if/when I remember them.

(Also, it may pay to separate the list into files inside and files outside the WAD, and perhaps even those that are simply part of the installer, just to make it easy for modders to understand where they are used).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.