Lego Racers 2 setup file problem?

Rocket

Can someone please help me with this game? For some reason the setup file doesn’t work and an error comes up. I do believe all someone needs to do, is email me the correct setup.exe file for Lego Racers 2 and I can set the game up...

Moved to a more appropriate forum.

Some members a grammar/spelling nazi's and will quote out mistakes, so for your sake I have fixed your post.

What is the error message that is displayed?

The setup file should be on your disc, but I am assuming you did not obtain your copy that way?

email me the correct setup.exe file for Lego Racers 2

YAR HAR FIDDLEDEEDEE

YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Do you already have the game? I'm guessing yes, would that make it ok to send exe (probably still no)? Also, versions may be different.

YAR HAR FIDDLEDEEDEE

YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Find some other way. Or provide positive proof of purchase, but even then...

Lol, email you a 300MB iso of the disk (which I have)? Again, lol.

Lair, we send each other RR files all the time. It's not pirating. Pirating is getting a torrent for the game, and being a dumb pirate is talking about it here.

YAR HAR FIDDLEDEEDEE

YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Find some other way. Or provide positive proof of purchase, but even then...

Lol, email you a 300MB iso of the disk (which I have)? Again, lol.

Lair, we send each other RR files all the time. It's not pirating. Pirating is getting a torrent for the game, and being a dumb pirate is talking about it here.

We never send exe's though. But this is something different.

And emailing a whole disk? *internet explodes*

not to do any stupid suggestions, but did you try running the installer as administrator, and in compatability mode?

You've activated Cyrem's trap card!

Regardless, the TC is just asking for the setup.exe. This isn't the game's main exe file, so would we be allowed to provide it here? I remember having some issues with LR2's installation on my current computer so I understand if he's having problems too.

If it says "not enough RAM", it's because your computer has more than 2GB of RAM - you'll have to temporarily remove or deactivate some of it, which is a PiTA. The first time I removed it from my machine and put it back later, the second time I found out how to make windows ignore the fact that it's there. Don't ask me how though, you have to edit boot.ini which can seriously mess up your computer.

• 1 year later...

If you are trying to install LR2 on a computer that has more than 2GBs of RAM, the installer will fail, but to limitations in it. But, there is a way to install the game on a computer with more than 2GBs, and without having to mess with boot.ini.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-performance/reduce-ram-from-4-gb-to-2-gb/c2089331-121b-4bc2-bae4-ebfc6263ebe6

That is a Microsoft forum thread that I found while waiting for LR1 to arrive.

Ignore the best answer, because that is not why I posted that link. Scroll down to a post made by someone named. "No.Compromise" They give a way to lower the amount of RAM windows used without pulling out the sticks. Then, scroll down and look for another post made by "lukechip". He tried it, and it worked for him.

You should also try this, and let us know what happens.

• 8 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.