• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PWNZOR

• Uggafreek

• Amauros

• Cirevam

I think the problem is that if I edit lego.cfg and save then compile the wad it doesnt apply wat i changed in the lego.cfg file.

Try decompressing everything with the data method then edit the CFG; that way, you don't have to recompile.

so I take the LegoRR0 and LegoRR1's components and put them in the data folder and edit and it should make the changes automatically?

Yep; decompress, take all the stuff in the two folders and put them in the data folder (the three "sounds" folders will all merge into one). Delete the WAD's. Edit things directly from that folder, and you'll not have to recompile.

Yep; decompress, take all the stuff in the two folders and put them in the data folder (the three "sounds" folders will all merge into one). Delete the WAD's. Edit things directly from that folder, and you'll not have to recompile.

YES

Thank you so much

It worked i owe you one

I prefer the data method myself. :P It's so much easier to work with and you don't have to fiddle around with recompiling it. Glad it's working for you. :)

Yes. lol

I speak some Spanish, but not enough to have a real conversation in Spanish. So I used Google Translator since it at least knows how to spell Spanish words. :P

I'm not ashamed to say that I was failing Spanish class 3 weeks into the course. :whistle: So I dropped that and will be taking either French/German/Japanese/Chinese/Hebrew once I'm in college. ^_^

-_-

I got a 99 in Spanish...

if anything, take German. It's really easy to learn, from what I know/have heard. If that's not an option, take French.

Well I want to take French because that one is just fun. lol

However, I want to take one of the other 4 because those nations are highly advanced in technology... and since that's the kind of career field I'm going in, being able to talk to other experts in different countries is a big plus.

I wanted to take French, but the only options at my school are Spanish or Mandarin Chinese. And my mom made me take Spanish because "it's a widely used language and more practical than other languages" >_>

Yeah it's used widely in poor countries (except Spain). And I'm not racist against Mexicans or anything, but if they want to live in America they should learn English. >_>

The same goes for anyone else who wants to live in the US.

I must disagree. English phails on so many levels. Everything we Americans do is phail. We should all decide on a single worldwide language, or everyone should learn 2 out of a choice of 3 languages; that way, we can all communicate one way or another.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.