Pseudoreal helmets

TheDoctor

vadermask2_img.jpg

I say red.

Lets try amber.

It's still not orange though because that's what's in my signature.

In that picture, it's called SCARLET.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheDoctor

• Lair

• Anonymouse

• Amauros

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good lord, this reminds me of the Sky Pink topic. Lair, you're bad at identifying colors, get over it. Everyone else, quit making it worse. The only proper way to describe colors without any confusion is to use RGB or HSV.

Hey guess what? Even if I knew what color it is, IM NOT GOING TO. Due to the fact that, so some reason, I STILL haven't figured out hex coloring, it will remain black.

I've said time and time again that we can't use images to texture custom models. Until Masterchief reports what he knows, hexing the colors is the ONLY way to color custom stuff. Doc knows how to color them now, so he should have fewer troubles in the future.

I've said time and time again that we can't use images to texture custom models. Until Masterchief reports what he knows, hexing the colors is the ONLY way to color custom stuff. Doc knows how to color them now, so he should have fewer troubles in the future.

Have you tried my method of texturing? Import a LRR model that has a texture, import your custom model into the same scene then copy the style of the original model and apply it to your custom. Finally, delete the original model and save the new LWO. This method worked for me on my textured crystal.

I can't save LWO5 files in Lightwave 7 without them superblacking, so it didn't work when I tried it. I might just have to get Lightwave 9 since that's what Master uses, and that's probably what you use too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.