Adventures Of Bill

Lop Huckawuckie

Lop Huckawuckie

Those are pretty funny Hop...I'm amazed you have the bricks and the time to do all of that...

Thanks! It actually doesn't take too long to make; the last one took me about 3 or so hours from start to finish to make, including setup, photography, editing, and posting. (I also recycle my set pieces wherever possible to save some time!

• 2 years later...
Lop Huckawuckie

I apologize in advance for dredging up a 2 year old topic, but...

I've created 2 new comics in the "Adventures of Bill"--the slowest updating comic series you've ever seen (since 2007)! They both have a Rock Raiders tie-in. Again, it's a continuation of the Rock Raiders story arc started in Comics 5 and 6.

**NEW COMICS**

Comic #11 - "Sparks Escapes" - " title="External link">Full - Small

Comic #12 - "Risky Recharge" - " title="External link">Full - " title="External link">Small

Enjoy!

• Like 2

Wow, I love these! They're great fun to read through - I couldn't resist devouring them all in one sitting.

My favourite by far has to be Comic #8 - "Stormtrooper Training". I enjoy such alternative stories, and this particular one was a great laugh. Thank you for taking the time to produce more after such a long break! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.