Planet U's Final Days

Zephyria

Prologue

70 Years Ago

Lego Sky Corporation Had It's Roots On Earth, But it's goal Was to Expand to the Other Planets Of the Galaxy. Founded In 2045, The President Was Only 19, At 24, He Created the First LMS-Class Ship, The "LMS Explorer" He Sent up a Team, To explore The Galaxy, Of them, The Only Ones To survive Were Jet, And Chief. They Claimed to have Discovered a New Planet, But The President Didn't Believe them.

All of Our modern Advanced Have made the LMS Explorer Obsolete, And thus, A New Class of Ship was born, The "LWD-Behemoth"*

The Old President of LSC Had Died, Replaced By a President Most thought Would Bring the Change That the People needed. They Were Dead Wrong In the Years That followed, The LSC Had taken Over the Government. With This Change Signified the End Of All Independence, Although More space Craft Than ever before Went In to Space, None ever Returned....

(*1: Lego War Dreadnought-Behemoth)

Out of curiosity, why is this in General Discussion?

Shouldn't it be in Member's Share?

Interesting, though stereotypical, start. Good luck

Part 1: Planet Earth

The Space Craft took Off, Bewildering Me. How they could ever get such a Misshapen Hunk of junk to Lift off Into Space Is beyond me. I Turned back to What i Was Doing, Scavenging for Leftovers. It Was a Tough life As An Orphan, Living off The Streets, Having no Parents, no Money.

My Parents Abandoned Me When i was a Little Kid, Tight for Money, They Dropped Me in a Dumpster. I Was Never found By Anybody, I DO However, Have Vague Memories Of My Parents, Because i Was Abandoned when i was 5. My Father Was a Rather Handsome Man, Although He Did have Long hair, It Was Always Unkempt, Never Neat. My mother Was a Smart Woman Who Just couldn't Keep up with her Job. Her Hair Had all sorts Of Styles, But most of the Time, She Pulled it back into a Ponytail.

When i Heard Of their Deaths, By Reading a Newspaper I Stole, I Did Not Know Who They Were, It Was Only By Piecing Bits and Pieces of My memories Together did i Finally Remember.

Enough Reminiscing, Back to what i Was saying.

I Never Did Realize that i Would Be, Surprisingly, One of the Select Few That Got To Ride on the Dreadnought Behemoth. The Ship Was Very Elegant, Rivaling Even The LMS explorer In It's Elegance. The Main difference, Is that The Dreadnought Behemoth Was Used for Conquering Other Planets, Wheras The LMS was Used For Exploration.

• 2 weeks later...

Interlude 1: Somewhere On Planet U's Surface

The Engineer Looked Over The Construct. Built For Collecting Energy Crystals, Without Actually Digging.

It Had A Central Power Core, But It Wasn't Working. The Engineer Sighed. Tugging His Hat, He Walked Toward The Lift Down, Down To The Living Sector Of Planet U.

As The Engineer Neared The Small Metal Plate, He Noticed Two Red...Dots In The Ground. Bending Over To Examine Them, He Failed To Notice The Scythe-Like Object Rushing At His Chest...

He Gasped As It Struck, Impaling Him Through The Heart. His Whole Body Convulsed, His Face Turning Paler And Paler. The Soil Under Him, Where The Creature Still Lurked, Was Turning Redder And Redder, A Pool Of Blood Forming.

The Creature Stuck It's Other Arm Out Of It's Hiding Place. Gripping The Soil, It Hoisted Itself Up.

The Engineers Limp Body Hung On It's Scythe Arm...

(This Is What Happens When I Play Too Much Dead Space)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.