BIONICLE: The Game Cinematics

PWNZOR

Does anyone mind uploading the .bik files in the Movies folder from the English version of BIONICLE: The Game to like MediaFire or something? My version isn't in English >.< and it's annoying me that my text is in English, but the audio isn't.

You can play .bik files with the RAD Video Tools program. If you care, that is. And I'm not providing a link, we have search engines for a reason.

I'm not asking to play them. >.< I'm asking for the English versions.

So my game will play the English versions rather than whatever language it is (haven't figured that out yet).

JrMasterModelBuilder

I'm confused. There's only one movies folder and presumably only one language availible. How could you have them in another language? :?:

Anonymouse

I'm confused. There's only one movies folder and presumably only one language availible. How could you have them in another language? :?:

He has a non-English copy of the game?

Yes, my copy isn't in English. I have changed the text to English, but the movies can't change the language.

Does anyone have the English version of the game?

I have the English version.

Could you please upload the .bik movies for me? It shouldn't take more than an hour tops, and the time isn't even spent actively doing something; just waiting.

• 2 weeks later...

It's just the cinematics; it's not like you're uploading the game files that run the game. It's not going to be illegal.

JrMasterModelBuilder

O.K. then. That's what I figured considering they're on YouTube. I'm uploading them now. I'll edit this post with the link when finished. BTW, how do you plan on using them? They're read off the disc.

*facepalm*

The Cinematics in the movies folder in the game data.....the in-game movies. I want the English version so that I can hear English voices.

JrMasterModelBuilder

My .bik files are read off the CD. They aren't in the program files. Here's a list:

08/19/2003 12:16 PM 21,234,776 demo.bik

08/19/2003 12:18 PM 15,164,296 dtv.bik

08/20/2003 07:19 AM 9,879,128 EA_Movie.bik

08/19/2003 12:20 PM 14,519,788 evo.bik

09/23/2003 12:47 PM 5,217,132 Intel.bik

08/19/2003 12:33 PM 50,274,924 Intro.bik

08/19/2003 12:42 PM 12,389,056 Makuta.bik

09/01/2003 09:51 AM 14,971,852 Nuva.bik

08/19/2003 12:20 PM 7,383,748 play.bik

08/19/2003 12:46 PM 16,294,112 Transf.bik

08/20/2003 04:26 AM 24,066,036 Vanq.bik

the CD? O.o Mine are in a folder called "Movies" or somethingl like that in the program files, in the data folder or something.

JrMasterModelBuilder

What? Is every copy of these games unique? I'll just assume my copy is nothing like my copy from now on. :P

Ahh. Just finished:

http://www.mediafire.com/?izmdfwz3yrw

You say your .bik files have different names?

OH lookie there, they are the same files. 'cept no tengo 'demo'.

Welp. The movies phailed. Nothing happened. >.>

I'm sorry for you doing that for nothing.

Though for some strange reason, when I replaced the movies folder, the game ran like at 10 times it's speed....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.