WeaponRange		300.0

WallDestroyTime_Hard		150.0		; Hard Rock

WallDestroyTime_Medium		11.0		; Loose Rock

WallDestroyTime_Loose		7.0		; Dirt

DischargeRate	0.0

;Pilot			1.0:0.6:0.3:0.2

}

}

Set RechargeTime to a small value like so and you can hold the mouse button down for sustained fire. It would be a good idea to also set DischargeRate to 0.0 because it costs 400,000 crystals to fire this laser for twelve seconds. It allows you to do things like this:

gallery_27_6_254332.png

• 1 month later...

How about no drain and each shot doing 4-6 damage? That's how mine are set up, with some having better range and some having better ROF.

You could make it into a real gatling cannon if you edit the laser textures (the projectile and the laser itself).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

BigLazer {

SlowDeath		1.0:3.0

[color="#00FF00"]DefaultDamage	10.0[/color]					}

Set RechargeTime to a small value like so and you can hold the mouse button down for sustained fire. It would be a good idea to also set DischargeRate to 0.0 because it costs 400,000 crystals to fire this laser for twelve seconds. It allows you to do things like this:

gallery_27_6_254332.png

Wait, DEFAULT Damage?

Yes, default damage. I think that base number is multiplied by one of the values in SlowDeath for final damage, but I'm not really sure. I only say this because I have a healing laser with a DefaultDamage of 50.0 and it heals for around 150... and the SlowDeath is 1.0:3.0 or something similar.

Yes, default damage. I think that base number is multiplied by one of the values in SlowDeath for final damage, but I'm not really sure. I only say this because I have a healing laser with a DefaultDamage of 50.0 and it heals for around 150... and the SlowDeath is 1.0:3.0 or something similar.

Maybe the thing that gets healed for 150 has its own Damage entry in the weapon.

Why do I say this? When I played with lasers, I never noticed something like this; The damage I got was the damage I specified.

slow death?

found it.

to save your RRs un comment the laser slow death lines and set them to less than .5 to be safe

I'm holding the explorer right now, so excuse the bad grammar.

• 8 years later...
MaxRideWizardLord

How do I mod in something like that for upgraded small mobile laser cutter? I've look in to Smlp.ae but both upgraded and non-upgraded version have the SmallLazer installed in. Which kinda makes me really curious, what the upgrade even does to small mobile laser cutter?

I really want to have automatic laser, that have continous damaging beam shooting as long as you hold down the mouse button, instead of constantly clicking mouse button.

BlenderIsac

Quote: Which kinda makes me really curious, what the upgrade even does to small mobile laser cutter?

The Upgrade to the SMLC is a dummy upgrade.

From the Knowledge Base:

There is one upgrade available for the Small Mobile Laser Cutter:

• Drill: Costs fifteen pieces of ore. This upgrade supposedly upgrades the laser in some way, but in its AE file no change occurs. The same laser is mounted; ergo, the end result is a waste of ore.

MaxRideWizardLord

I hope Cirevam is still here and could help me with upgrading small mobile laser truck.

I also wonder, what exactly will happen if instead of RechargeTime 0.1 I will put like 0.01, would that crash the game or instead turn the laser in to a proper concentration beam of light, like what real laser is all about?

EDIT: Nevermind, managed to mod the vehicle myself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.