Alpha Team Arctic Mission: Built-in Moding?

JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder

These games have been around for a long time. Really quite good for their time.

Anyway, I was going through the code, and I found cheats like the likes of which I have never seen. O_O Some-kind-of weird level builder.

So, to check it out, play a level up to when you get a mini-fig in one of the Ogel bases, and type "cheat" (real original) and you get this whole panel of things you can change in those levels.

It would be cooler if you could MOD the vehical levels and save the changes, but still, I thought you guys might like it.

Anyway, I was going through the code, and I found cheats like the likes of which I have never seen. O_O Some-kind-of weird level builder.

So, to check it out, play a level up to when you get a mini-fig in one of the Ogel bases, and type "cheat" (real original) and you get this whole panel of things you can change in those levels.

It would be cooler if you could MOD the vehical levels and save the changes, but still, I thought you guys might like it.

Well as I said with Dome Racers, I've also bought this game. So when I get it I'll be able to check it all out.

JrMasterModelBuilder

Well as I said with Dome Racers, I've also bought this game. So when I get it I'll be able to check it all out.

How unusual. You found a place where they sell their online Flash games? :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Are the games Flash Files? If they are, you can get programs to download and then you can edit the code. It's how I got all these Sean Connery quotes.

• 2 years later...

(video)

What on Planet U are you doing?

Also, the game link is broken. The web archive doesn't seem to store flash files, so I've no idea where to find it... All the silly external sites which "have" it link back to the Lego link, which leads to nowhere. Precisely to Nowhere.

Also, the game link is broken. The web archive doesn't seem to store flash files, so I've no idea where to find it... All the silly external sites which "have" it link back to the Lego link, which leads to nowhere. Precisely to Nowhere.

All of the Alpha Team online games are available for download in a single zip file from Project Brick. I find it to be easiest at the moment to access it here. Just click on AlphaTeam.zip.

• Like 2

video

Any ideas what the Monster Pane does there? It doesn't do anything for me...

I find it to be easiest at the moment to access it here. Just click on AlphaTeam.zip.

Thanks. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.