what about LR2?

Leumeister

Fluffy Cupcake

So what is the progress with this game? I don't even know what LR1's progress is right now.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluffy Cupcake

• Cyrem

• aLPHA

• bartvbl

Drome Racers uses what seems to be the LR2 engine, so that's a possibility. I don't remember if it had a .gtc file, but I never really bothered to look. Also, the ripper I used actually got a bunch of audio files out of LR2's gtc, but they were all static. Bad algorithm, but it's an older ripper so I don't expect it to always work with newer games. It works for LRR though!

Erm no, Sillicon dreams Made DR and some different company made lr 2 and dr supports techmic with actual people, not lego whilst lr2 did so basically DR has a different engine i believe

LR1 was developed by high voltage software.

LR2 and drome racers was from ATD, which are different developers.

No bart, sillicon dreams made drome racers

WHO were you saying?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drome_Racers

lol username

Silicon Dreams made LEGO Island 2, Island Xtreme Stunts, and Soccer/Football Mania. ATD made Drome Racers and LEGO Racers 2.

• 3 months later...

Just so you know, the vids that were talked about at the begging of this topic. (as mentioned in the title of this topic)

It is a possibility I might get some of kajeuter's cheats/codes. He said he would think about it.

You can do what he is doing with simple HEX editing and Memory Editing(Which BTW is VERY easy).He kind even gave it away with one of his comments "cheat engine is de safest and easyest way to hack, and i can know that". But both of those are pretty much hacks(not mods) and are nothing really special as you can do this stuff with most games.

He works a week on finding out those and doesn't want to share... LOL!!!(We've been working on RR stuff for over a year and we share) Seriously, if he wants to be like that he can keep his cheats, it won't take long for us to find them out anyway. He didn't know about the exe parameters....

The other thing is after all his hard one week work he wants to keep it all to himself... what does that accomplish? Might as well not have done it in the first place.

How on Planet U can i use Cheat Engine

i have the cheats and cheat engine but i dont kuh-noh how to use 'em

You don't need a cheat, just add /wireframe to the shortcut in the same way you would do it to LR2.

drome_racers_wireframe_mode.png

I wonder if the other LR2 perimeters work as well?

Hmm the surface looks like TRON

Fluffy Cupcake

1. Run LR2 and leave it somewhere that won't go into the watch sparky race thing.

2. Open the LR2 cheat engine file.

3. Select the flashing select program button and select LR2.

4. Change the values to any said in the readme file. (Some of the values might have to be set to frozen so they don't change.)

5. Go back into the game and play.

1. Run LR2 and leave it somewhere that won't go into the watch sparky race thing.

2. Open the LR2 cheat engine file.

3. Select the flashing select program button and select LR2.

4. Change the values to any said in the readme file. (Some of the values might have to be set to frozen so they don't change.)

5. Go back into the game and play.

Oh thank you so much segatendo That was very helpful info

Um i can't seem to get it to work :/

Fluffy Cupcake

Which part are you having problems with?

Which part are you having problems with?

well cheat engine in general but since i have no expiriance in modding (Except IPS Patching ROM Hacks but thats easy :P) what so ever this is quite normal please GIVE Not Link a tutorial

Fluffy Cupcake
well cheat engine in general but since i have no expiriance in modding (Except IPS Patching ROM Hacks but thats easy :P) what so ever this is quite normal please GIVE Not Link a tutorial
I don't really see any more detail I can go into of explaining how to use it, and you said not to give a link right?

• 1 month later...

Hi guys ! Look what i find for windows 7 users :

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2388210

In the list there is "LEGO RACERS 2" !!

Maybe the game rum better now on windows 7 ? This patch is on "Windows Update"

Bye !!

• 3 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake
Yes it's a data file, but we've got to figure out how to extract all the files from within it so we can edit them as we please.
Maybe someone should send a email to one of the creators asking how it was made or what kind of data file it is. I might of but I have no idea who to contact.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes it's a data file, but we've got to figure out how to extract all the files from within it so we can edit them as we please.
Maybe someone should send a email to one of the creators asking how it was made or what kind of data file it is. I might of but I have no idea who to contact.

They're dead :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_To_Detail

Time to read the credits then google the bigger names.

• 1 month later...

See how they shine and are glossy? I'm sure that much effects applied to 200 entities would cause the GPU to have a fit and possibly crash the game.

See how they shine and are glossy? I'm sure that much effects applied to 200 entities would cause the GPU to have a fit and possibly crash the game.

At least they aren't attacking you.

Well can you do that with Berg?

I'm sure that is how to mod LR2, considering that there are so many programs on that page.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.