LEGO Racers 1: Modding Research

Cyrem

also ask him what prgram/format the sound files were in.

It would be nice to _finally_ thoroughly convert them into a more common format!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
JrMasterModelBuilder

Got Game Extractor to work finally! On my older computer it worked without a hitch. Anyway, does anyone know if the .bmp files are really bitmaps? They don't have the correct file header if they are.

JrMasterModelBuilder

Yeah, and those it does get, I can't open. :P So far, all I've got open are the TGA files (which are really TGA image files) and the PCM files about as well as the TUN files. A lot of the files only have hex 27 for a header and a lot have the same name just different extensions. I'm thinking that some of these files are multi-file models or something.

• 2 months later...

Yeah, and those it does get, I can't open. :P So far, all I've got open are the TGA files (which are really TGA image files) and the PCM files about as well as the TUN files. A lot of the files only have hex 27 for a header and a lot have the same name just different extensions. I'm thinking that some of these files are multi-file models or something.

you managed to open the TUN files? how? and with what program? did the audio play properly?

you managed to open the TUN files? how? and with what program? did the audio play properly?

Encoding        VOX ADPCM

Byte Order      No endian

Channels        1 channel (mono)

Start           0 byte  

Amount          100%

Sample Rate     44100Hz 

With Audacity or something like that. :)

Encoding        VOX ADPCM

Byte Order      No endian

Channels        1 channel (mono)

Start           0 byte  

Amount          100%

Sample Rate     44100Hz 

With Audacity or something like that. :)

no. it came close, but it's certainly not VOX. Go try yourself; you'll get an extremely clipped version of the audio. And believe me; I tried. Audacity can not convert the audio files.

• 7 months later...

This topic contains old or outdated information and has been locked. The information in this topic may not be accurate.

You can no longer reply to this topic.