Sign in to follow this  
Storm

OMG

Storm

My throat hurts... eurgh...

What do I do?

Storm

May I ask HOW THE HECK DID YOU MANAGE THAT?

I HAVE NO FRIGGIN IDEA

TheDoctor

Warg, unless you are on Ambien, or do schrooms, I don't see how any intelligent being would manage to accidentally swallow a quarter.

But, for you, we might need to make an exception.

Cirevam

My younger brother Mark once swallowed a nickel, though I think he was 6 or 7 at the time.

We still have that nickel. No bloody clue why... it's all corroded.

Cirevam

Poop.

No seriously, just wait for it to come out. The metals used in coins won't hurt you, especially since your body needs some of them anyways. If you don't see it in your bowels within a day or two consider going to the doctor. And not TheDoctor, I mean a real doctor.

Storm

I think I swallowed two actually, because I had three, but I only have one, and can't find the other

D:

Addictgamer

You can tell her what happened.

If you don't want to, then do as Cirevam said.

Cyrem

As PWNZOR said, how the heck did you manage that? you'd have to deliberately put two coins in your mouth and swallow.

Cirevam

It's a bad idea to let coins rattle around in your plumbing since they can jam inside and cause not very nice things to happen. Just tell your mother so the coin can be extracted when you poop it out. It's not a big deal. As I've said, my brother swallowed a nickel and my parent's still have it. It's a funny story we remember from time to time.

RockmoddeR

Do indeed tell your parents. And make sure you don't put any non-food object in your mouth again. EVER.

Jessietail

70749027.png

You had to have deliberataly bitten them. So may I ask (redundantly) why you did that? And if you don't... And something that big and unchewed even fitting in your throat without your tounge rejecting it....

It (should be) small enough to fit through your digestive system.

Though... <_<

Cirevam

It's generally safe to swallow whole objects that are no bigger than a quarter, and if you think your digestive system doesn't expand to accommodate for all the crap it has to expel, think again. Now quit trying to scare the poor boy.

Jessietail

lol xD

at any rate warguy, even if it (somehow) was accidental, I still facepalm at it.

TheEPICtrainrider

God what the hell...

Storm

WELCOME BACK TO THE TIME AFTER THE QUARTER ENTERED MY SPHINCTER.

Case closed.

Lock this please.