(WIP) Rise of The Core

Cyrem

I want to get a job, I'm tired of begging my parents for cash so I can buy stuff for High School.

AKA: I want to float my own boat

So, is this a spin off of the original RR's plot or a whole new plot all together.

It is a mid-story branch off the original story... a story that was never told.

On a side note, I have started to work on this mod again. So far level 1 is 99% complete I just got to confirm I like the brief and map name and one final test. As I have made MapRefinery and MC is getting close to completion, these tools are making my life so much easier.

Anonymouse

...As I have made MapRefinery...

Lol, train-of-thought fail.

Anyway, good luck with the mod, can't wait, as usual! :D

...As I have made MapRefinery...

Lol, train-of-thought fail.

Anyway, good luck with the mod, can't wait, as usual! :D

Haha, yea WadRefinery would have been the way to go.

Last night, I wrote out all the names of the levels which also gave me a fair idea on how the story line will go. I don't think I will talk much about the story or mention the level names as I would like to make it more exciting to play when it comes out.

• 6 months later...

Hey, you now, i wrote a possible back story to planet U, and i featured the "core warriors" in the ending of the story. And i did not now about your thougt. pleas read the story i wrote, and tell me what you think about it. Planet U`s back story

xD

When i get my laptop in january there will be like 5 different types of the Rock Raiders game installed

Original

Baz mod

This (Which is epic!)

Data Raiders

And one i can think up.

They can all be seperate becuase when u install the game you already get 2 different versons, So if i enstall it three times, i get six different games to add MODs for, while still keeping the original.

Anyhwo, this looks EPIC!

How do you install multiple Games

I thought that was impossible

BTW Nice Loading screen and i second TheExtractors post GET THE POWER CRYSTAL TO SPIN :af:

xD

When i get my laptop in January there will be like 5 different types of the Rock Raiders game installed

Original

Baz mod

This (Which is epic!)

Data Raiders

And one i can think up.

They can all be separate because when u install the game you already get 2 different versions, So if i install it three times, i get six different games to add MODs for, while still keeping the original.

Anyhow, this looks EPIC!

How do you install multiple Games

I thought that was impossible

BTW Nice Loading screen and i second TheExtractors post GET THE POWER CRYSTAL TO SPIN :af:

I believe he is talking about the 2 different shortcuts to RR you get when you install the game.

You can use multiple versions by switching the mods you have around a bit. (It takes some work but it works.)

Copy the Rock Raiders folder somewhere then run LegoRR.exe in the copy.

That's what is meant by multiple installs. Multiple copies of the RR folder.

i have an idea for a level!

you start with a rock raider in a small cavern. no buildings, no power paths, only a RR with a drill. your goal is to find a lost base that was under heavy attack, defend it and collect 100 ECs

Dont change the Rock Raider uniform Pl0x, I like it.

:satisfied:

And how about adding new weapons?

I mean, they're fighting monstars amirite?

• 5 weeks later...

I mean that you should make it so that the rock raiders get different uniforms (it is just the same uniform but in different color) like those how can drive have black uniform with brown pants and a brown helmet, those how can use water vehicles have red uniform and blue pants, those how can use flying vehicle have blue uniform with blue pants and a helmet, those how is an geologist have gray uniform and gray pants, those how is an mechanic have the same uniform as before but with a helmet and it should be an new training part where the rock raiders can use weapons and not just go and get it from the start base, the "security" raiders will have white uniform with white pants an a black helmet.

xD

When i get my laptop in january there will be like 5 different types of the Rock Raiders game installed

Original

Baz mod

This (Which is epic!)

Data Raiders

And one i can think up.

They can all be seperate becuase when u install the game you already get 2 different versons, So if i enstall it three times, i get six different games to add MODs for, while still keeping the original.

Anyhwo, this looks EPIC!

But they use the same data, so you would have to install to five directories.

But they use the same data, so you would have to install to five directories.

That is his exact point. It's easier to have 5 directories for 5 mods rather then switching them around for each mod.

TMLC's point is that he has to install it in at least 5 different places for 5 different mods. Niall thinks he has to install only 3 times because each install has two different versions (leaving him 6 places for mods)... which is incorrect. Each install has two different shortcuts to one version of the game.

• 1 year later...

O.T.

This topic is a little over a year old now

How is every thing going with this Cy?

Last I heard, he's been working on it now and then, but he's too busy with other stuff to care about it much. Give him some time, he's a busy fellow.

• Cyrem changed the title to (WIP) Rise of The Core

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.