Multiple Minifigure Mod

McJobless

NOTE:

If you change the order so a different minifigure is the default one (the first listed minifigure in ObjectNames), you have to change Pilot:0 under "Dependencies" to the default minifigure or else you cannot build or teleport anything. Do not add all the minifigures or you will need all the minifigures present on the level to perform a task.

While gathering data to do an OL for a custom map I am creating, I found this:

MiniFigureTypes {

Pilot Mini-FiguresPilot
; Driver Mini-Figuresdriver
; Engineer Mini-Figuresengineer
; Geologist Mini-Figuresgeologist
; Sailor Mini-Figuressailor
}

Please note that the Axle character is called "Rock Raider Driver" when you hover your mouse cursor over him, as there was no sound file for Axle ever created, and thus has been replaced with a placeholder.

This mod allows you to have multiple types of Rock Raiders in your game! To use them you will need to spawn them in the map manually, as they cannot be teleported down through the menu. To spawn them in the game, you need to download Cyrem's Map Creator tool, and enter "Object Placement" mode, spawn a "Custom" object, and then enter either "Driver", "Engineer", "Geologist" or "Sailor", without quotes, and then save the Object List. If you can directly modify the OL files, that is another way of placing these characters in game.

As of now, this modification is mainly installed through Cyrem's "Patchman!" application. Please download it from HERE. After installing with Patchman!, you can then download the Rock Raider team skins from HERE for a more authentic touch.

'Patchman Script Installer'

Download the file located in the link below, and use it with Patchman! to install this modification.
Download

NOTE: PLEASE USE THE PATCHMAN! APPLICATION IN THE SAME DIRECTORY AS YOUR LEGORR.EXE FILE, OR YOU WILL GET ERRORS.

For reference, the old tutorial is below in the spoilers. If you need to modify the Dependencies, or would like to install a completely new Raider Type, please open the spoiler and read below.

Note: In this tutorial, I teach you how to add the default 4 extra raiders. You can in theory however add more. You should also note you do not have to call them what I have called them, but it is recommended for first-time modders.

Installation:

LEGO.cfg Modifications

EASY METHOD:

• Step 1 - Download the .cfg from HERE.
  • Step 2 - With your extracted WAD files, replace LEGO.cfg. Ensure you make a backup first!
  • Step 3 - Complete the steps listed at the bottom for your Data Folder.

HARD METHOD:

PLEASE USE AN UN-MODDED .CFG FILE, THEN ADD OTHER MODS TO YOUR .CFG. IT WILL MAKE THIS GUIDE EASIER TO USE

• Step 1 - Adding the Tooltip sound for our Raiders ("Rock Raider" when you hover the mouse over a raider in gameplay)
  • Goto the section in LEGO.cfg called "Samples {".
  • Scroll down untill you find "!ObjSFX_Pilot SoundsVoicesCharacterNamesrockraider".
  • Delete the line "!ObjSFX_Pilot SoundsVoicesCharacterNamesrockraider".
  • Paste the following:

!ObjSFX_Pilot SoundsNew_sfxjet
    !ObjSFX_Driver SoundsNew_sfxrr_driv
    !ObjSFX_Engineer SoundsNew_sfxsparks
    !ObjSFX_Geologist SoundsVoiceBuildingNamesdocks2
    !ObjSFX_Sailor SoundsNew_sfxbandit01

These are specifically the names of the actual Rock Raiders in the story line, including Jet, Sparks, Docs and Bandit. Unfortuantly, Axel doesn't exist, so you require to use "Driver" for now.

• Step 2 - Adding the Minifigures to the list of LegoRR's assets, and giving them their in-game name (This is the list of all the things in the game, anything not here is "not in the game" according to LegoRR.exe)
  • Goto the section in LEGO.cfg called "ObjectNames {".
  • Scroll down untill you find "Pilot Rock_Raider".
  • Delete the line "Pilot Rock_Raider".
  • Paste the following code:

Pilot Jet
    Driver Axel
    Engineer Sparks
    Geologist Docs
    Sailor Bandit

If you haven't got the picture by now, "Pilot" is actually the main Rock Raider class. Instead of removing the entire code, DDI just commented out the multiple-minifigure code and then used one of the 5 classes as the default.

What we did was also name all the characters too.

• Step 3 - Adding "TheNames" to our multiple raider classes
  • Goto the section in LEGO.cfg called "ObjectTheNames {".
  • Scroll down untill you find "Pilot The_Rock_Raider".
  • Delete the line "Pilot The_Rock_Raider".
  • Paste the following code:

Pilot The_Pilot
    Driver The_Solider
    Engineer The_Engineer
    Geologist The_Geologist
    Sailor The_Sailor
  • Step 4 - Add the default file paths for these minifigure types
  • Goto the section in LEGO.cfg called "MiniFigureTypes {".
  • Scroll down untill you find "Pilot Mini-FiguresPilot".
  • Remove the ";" from the 4 lines below this. That whole section should look like the following:

Pilot Mini-FiguresPilot
    Driver Mini-FiguresDriver
    Engineer Mini-FiguresEngineer
    Geologist Mini-FiguresGeologist
    Sailor Mini-FiguresSailor

This is where the game will, by default, look for all the files regarding each of your new Minifigure Types.

Also, that semi-colon ( ;), if you still haven't figured it out, represents a comment, or a bit of code the game doesn't see. You can use this to your advantage to hide stuff you don't want the game to read, put in secret messages or make ASCII art. Go figure.

• Step 5 - Adding the statistics of your Minifigures
  • Goto the section in LEGO.cfg called "Stats {".
  • Copy the following:

Pilot {

Levels 4
    RouteSpeed 01.100:01.100:01.100:01.100
    SoilDrillTime 04.000:04.000:04.000:04.000 ; Time in seconds to drill through the rock.
    LooseDrillTime 04.000:04.000:04.000:04.000
    MedDrillTime 08.000:08.000:08.000:08.000
    HardDrillTime 00.000:00.000:00.000:00.000 ; Zero means the object cannot drill the rock type
    SeamDrillTime 10.000:10.000:10.000:10.000 ; Either or both ore or crystal.

UpgradeTime 30.0:45.0:60.0:60.0 ; Last entry is ignored as it can never upgrade from that.

CollRadius 5.0
    CollHeight 12.0
    TrackDist 40.0
    SingleWidthDig TRUE:TRUE:TRUE:TRUE
    PickSphere 10.0
    RepairValue 10.0:15.0:20.0:25.0
    SurveyRadius 3:3:3:3
    Drillsound SND_pilotdrill
    Drillfadesound SND_pilotdrillfade
    RestPercent 60.0
    EnergyDecayRate 0.25
    CanClearRubble TRUE
    NumOfToolsCanCarry 2:3:4:5
    CrossLand TRUE
    RubbleCoef 0.5
    PathCoef 2.0
    RouteAvoidance TRUE
    UseLegoManTeleporter TRUE
    AwarenessRange 1000.0
    OxygenCoef -1.0
    CanStrafe TRUE
    EnterToolStore TRUE

ShowHealthBar TRUE
    }
  • Paste this code 4 times, underneath the Pilot section in your LEGO.cfg. Ensure there is still a space between every bit you paste and the section below it.
  • For each of the sections you just pasted, change the word "Pilot" at the top of each pasted section to one of the minifigure types you listed above in "ObjectNames {". For this tutorial, you should have sections called "Driver {", "Engineer {", "Geologist {" and "Sailor {".

This section relates to all the properties your minifigure features. You can add, remove or modify these propeties to your hearts content. Search up other tutorials on RRU to find out more.

• Step 6 - Adding SFXs to your minifigures
  • Goto the section called "ObjTtSFXs {".
  • Scroll down untill you find "Pilot ObjSFX_Pilot".
  • Paste the following code underneath this:

Driver ObjSFX_Pilot
    Geologist ObjSFX_Pilot
    Sailor ObjSFX_Pilot
    Engineer ObjSFX_Pilot

This is the code that defines what sound effects are to be used when the character does something. While you can create your own, for the extent of this tutorial I suggest using the Pilot SFX like I have done so that your figures aren't completly silent.

• Step 7 - Misc stuff
  • Goto the section called "WeaponTypes {".
  • There are number of sections under this. In every section that has a listing for Pilot (Example: Pilot 1.0:0.6:0.3:0.2), copy that line and paste it four times underneath the Pilot entry. As we did before, rename "Pilot" to each of the four different minifigure types for every bit you paste.
  • Got the section called "Dependencies {".
  • Underneath the Pilot entry, paste the following code:

AlwaysCheck:Driver Toolstation:0
    AlwaysCheck:Engineer Toolstation:0
    AlwaysCheck:Geologist Toolstation:0
    AlwaysCheck:Sailor Toolstation:0

What we just did was add damage entries (both what the figure does if it uses the lazer, and what it recieves when attacked by something) and then we added the required items the player must have on the ground to spawn these objects. Unfortuantly, as stated below, we cannot spawn the custom raiders through a menu. Also, it should be noted that anything in WeaponTypes can be edited. See other tutorials for more information.

File/Folder Modifications

Please select one of the following:

(EASY) For Rock Raider Team

• Step 1 - Goto the "Minifigures" folder.
  • Step 2 - Goto HERE. Download the .zip file.
  • Step 3 - Move all the folders in the Raiders.zip file into the Minifigures folder.

-OR-

(HARD) For Custom Raiders

• Step 1 - Goto the "Minifigures" folder.
  • Step 2 - Copy the folder "Pilot", and paste this four times, one for each new figure.
  • Step 3 - Rename each of the folders you just pasted to one of the four new figures; "Driver", "Engineer", "Geologist" and "Sailor".
  • Step 4 - Go into each of these folders, and find the file "Pilot.ae". Rename this to the name of the folder it is in (For example, in the "Driver" folder rename "Pilot.ae" to "Driver.ae").

Thank you, and enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And to think that my sounds (partially; not very much at all) inspired this.....well this is outta my league. The CFG hates me.

Holy frosting silt. All new Raider classes with different skins? What will that Benjamin Franklin think up of next?

Great job man! I had a small, tiny feeling it was possible.

Didn'y you say it was "Extremely Possible" once? Oh well. I might make a few extra mods for this, like Friendly Rock Monsters or special allies that fight the Rock Monsters. Just keep watching this space guys!

Addictgamer

Haha, I may make that overhaul mod I've been wanting to make 2 years already xD

And yes, I did say extremely possible.

[With trying to get the Rock Monsters to be allies, it might take a while. I need to make changes to the .ae file, and he may not be able to do everything a normal RR could do because I cant do animations, which means he cant have the animations to do the RR stuff. I'll work on it though.] - OLD

BIG EDIT: I made some discoverys!

New Minfigs:

-Cant be teleported

-Driver comes with Driver abillity, but others have no skills of the start

-Can be upgrade and given weapons

-Strangly have no skills

-Come with Drill only

-Require a normal RR to teleport to Train/finish level

Using Rock Monster as New Minifig:

-CAN BE SELECTED!

-First person and Shoulder have a weird view (Not like normal RR)

-Can clear Ruble and move to a certain spot

Using Spider as New Mini-fig

-Can be selected

-Same FP and Shoulder bug as RM

-Can Clear Rubble, Pickup and Move to location

MORE LATER!!!

Would Apperciate if people do some tests as well though...

I can do an ae edit. I think

Yeah I can.

Erm...

Anyways...

Reskining different Rock Raiders is unknown, only able to reskin 1 due to LWO/LWS errors.

Foreststrike

Ehhh, too bad I can't get into the modding if my Lightwave Version 9.3 doesn't want to work with modified buildings in LRR... but I'll probably at LEAST see about searching for a lower version... so far, it's incompatable with Cirevam's Lightwave Version 7.0, so I can't get any modding support.

Sure, I can GET the modified buildings in-game, but all the structures are rotated 90 degrees for some reason, so I can't implement my Super Docks without having the Docks rotated 90 degrees, facing water and having a Power Path right next to it. I also can't rotate EVERY object into the same direction (e.g. they're not all conjoined together, so I get different positions/rotations due to their scale).

Guess I'm going to look up a tutorial on how to join objects together so it's easier to move all these objects without all of these positions/rotations. Or, I'll have to resort to Blender to position everything then have Lightwave save them as LWS Files, because, unlike Lightwave, I can join objects together to move them all together, as well as edit vertices for different styled buildings.

so far, it's incompatable with Cirevam's Lightwave Version 7.0, so I can't get any modding support

lrn2exportasLightwaveScene5

In fact, it's probably better to do that since we won't run the risk of putting incompatible things into the animations.

Bumping for vital information that I may have mentioned elsewhere, and a question. Mods can merge these consecutive posts if they deem it necessary.

Regarding the issue with 1st and 2nd person cameras not working for monsters, this is because they have no cam_nulls. For all LWS modders, they're easy to add in. Just create two new nulls, name them both cam_null, then place them where appropriate on the 0th frame of the animation. Be sure to check how they're defined in the AE file. If you can figure out how to attach a null to the animation so it moves around as the pieces do, do that for the first person null. Don't forget to set the pitch for the 2nd person view. You have to do this for every animation that will be used when the creature is being controlled directly, so laser firing animations, clearing rubble, jumping jacks, repairing, carrying, and being lifted by a monster (as long as you disable it!) don't need to be changed. I doubt forgetting a null would lead to a crash because it just spazzes the camera around, and I've made good things happen with missing nulls anyways.

Also, when you say that the new raiders, sans the Driver, have no skills, does that mean you can't train them or that they just don't start with skills? No training will be a huge letdown.

Addictgamer

I told Extreme to look for ae file mods, and in the end, we discovered the ae part for fp mode.

All we need to do is force cirevam to give us his copy of lightwave save up our money and buy lightwave.

Or I can magically master file i/o and write my own .3dmodelFileType to .lwo/.lws coverter.

Which is actually not that hard, I just can't do it.

Also, when you say that the new raiders, sans the Driver, have no skills, does that mean you can't train them or that they just don't start with skills? No training will be a huge letdown.

They don't start trained, apart from the driver for some reason...But you do need to teleport a normal Rock Raider down before you can train them anyway. And as for pics, that's a bit hard considering I am not a graphics modder (Im part if the Config Team) and so the new ones just look like everyone else. Although, If you look at my pic called "Conjoined" The RM and the coloured RR are both new-minifigures.

• 2 months later...

i figured this would be possible when looking over the cfg. since this is possible i believe it would be possible to change the Pilot out for the rock monster and have rock monster raiders.

i figured this would be possible when looking over the cfg. since this is possible i believe it would be possible to change the Pilot out for the rock monster and have rock monster raiders.

That was done waaaay long ago by some guy named Jeromp.

• 5 months later...

BIG NOTE!!! IF YOU HAVE A CUSOM MOD AT THE BOTTOM WHICH USES THE STATS AREA...PLEASE HAVE THIS ADDED TO IT!!! (THIS INCLUDED THE TUNNEL TRANSPORT MOD)

Driver {}

Engineer {}

Geologist {}

Sailor {}

OTHERWISE THE GAME WILL CRASH!!!!
PLEASE COMPLETE ALL THE PREVIOUS INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE MAKING BETA 3 EDITS!!!! While gathering data to do an OL for a custom map I am creating, I found this:

MiniFigureTypes {

Pilot					Mini-Figures\Pilot

;	Driver					Mini-Figures\driver

;	Engineer				Mini-Figures\engineer

;	Geologist				Mini-Figures\geologist

;	Sailor					Mini-Figures\sailor

}

This mod allows you to have multiple types of RR's! EDIT: BETA 2 (NOTE: Beta becauseI don't know how many more potential bugs there are) NOW AVALIABLE!!! READ BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS! How to install the mod: Alright, there are many steps to this. IT IS RECOMMENDED YOU USE A CLEAN (NON-MODDED) .cfg FILE, AND THEN ADD YOUR CUSTOM MODS TO THE FILE.
-CFG EDITS- Step 1: Goto Line 1932 (Pilot Rock_Raider), and add below it:

Driver					Driver

Engineer				Engineer

Geologist				Geologist

Sailor                  		Sailor  

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN EMPTY LINE BETWEEN THIS STUFF AND RockMonster! This is the OL files lines that you use to place them in-game. Step 2: Goto Line 1986 (Pilot The_Rock_Raider), and add below it:

Driver					The_Driver

Engineer				The_Engineer 

Geologist				The_Geologist

Sailor                  		The_Sailor          

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN EMPTY LINE BETWEEN THIS STUFF AND RockMonster! Step 3: Goto Line 2043 (Pilot Mini-Figures\Pilot). You will see the lines below it are commented out (Eg. They have ";" next to it". Remove the semi-colon from each line and change the non-capital letter after the backslash of each line to a Capital. That block should look like this:

MiniFigureTypes {

Pilot					Mini-Figures\Pilot

Driver					Mini-Figures\Driver     

Engineer				Mini-Figures\Engineer   

Geologist				Mini-Figures\Geologist  

Sailor					Mini-Figures\Sailor      

}

If your lazy you can copy that section. This defines that they are a type of Mini-Figure, and are friendly to the RR team. Step 4: Goto Line 2218. Copy this after it:

Driver {               

Levels			4

RouteSpeed		01.100:01.100:01.100:01.100

SoilDrillTime		04.000:04.000:04.000:04.000		

LooseDrillTime		04.000:04.000:04.000:04.000

MedDrillTime		08.000:08.000:08.000:08.000

HardDrillTime		00.000:00.000:00.000:00.000		

SeamDrillTime		10.000:10.000:10.000:10.000		

UpgradeTime		30.0:45.0:60.0:60.0				

CollRadius		5.0

CollHeight		12.0

TrackDist		40.0

SingleWidthDig		TRUE:TRUE:TRUE:TRUE

PickSphere		10.0

RepairValue		10.0:15.0:20.0:25.0

SurveyRadius		3:3:3:3

Drillsound		SND_pilotdrill

Drillfadesound		SND_pilotdrillfade	

RestPercent		60.0	

EnergyDecayRate		0.25		

CanClearRubble		TRUE

NumOfToolsCanCarry	2:3:4:5

CrossLand		TRUE

RubbleCoef		0.5

PathCoef		2.0

RouteAvoidance		TRUE

UseLegoManTeleporter	TRUE

AwarenessRange		1000.0

OxygenCoef		-1.0

CanStrafe		TRUE

EnterToolStore		TRUE

ShowHealthBar		TRUE

}

Geologist {               

Levels			4

CollRadius		5.0

CollHeight		12.0

TrackDist		40.0

PickSphere		10.0

RestPercent		60.0	

EnergyDecayRate		0.25		

CanClearRubble		TRUE

CrossLand		TRUE

RubbleCoef		0.5

PathCoef		2.0

RouteAvoidance		TRUE

AwarenessRange		1000.0

OxygenCoef		-1.0

CanStrafe		TRUE

EnterToolStore		TRUE

ShowHealthBar		TRUE

}

Engineer {               

Levels			4

CollRadius		5.0

CollHeight		12.0

TrackDist		40.0

PickSphere		10.0

RestPercent		60.0	

EnergyDecayRate		0.25		

CanClearRubble		TRUE

CrossLand		TRUE

RubbleCoef		0.5

PathCoef		2.0

RouteAvoidance		TRUE

AwarenessRange		1000.0

OxygenCoef		-1.0

CanStrafe		TRUE

EnterToolStore		TRUE

ShowHealthBar		TRUE         

}

Sailor {               

Levels			4

CollRadius		5.0

CollHeight		12.0

TrackDist		40.0

PickSphere		10.0

RestPercent		60.0	

EnergyDecayRate		0.25		

CanClearRubble		TRUE

CrossLand		TRUE

RubbleCoef		0.5

PathCoef		2.0

RouteAvoidance		TRUE

AwarenessRange		1000.0

OxygenCoef		-1.0

CanStrafe		TRUE

EnterToolStore		TRUE

ShowHealthBar		TRUE

}

REMEMBER TO KEEP THE EMPTY LINES BETWEEN THE CODES!!!! These are the statistics about the RR's. You may edit these however you like. EDIT: Now to add damage entries and SFX entries. Step 5: Goto Line 3249 (Pilot ObjSFX_Pilot). Copy under it the following code:

Driver                  		ObjSFX_Pilot

Geologist               		ObjSFX_Pilot

Sailor                  		ObjSFX_Pilot

Engineer                		ObjSFX_Pilot

These are the sounds that are defined for the characters. You can make a custom list up the top of the .cfg and then change the values accordingly. Step 6: Goto Line 3188 (Pilot 1.0:0.6:0.3:0.2). Copy the following under it:

Driver			1.0:0.6:0.3:0.2

Engineer		1.0:0.6:0.3:0.2

Geologist		1.0:0.6:0.3:0.2

Sailor			1.0:0.6:0.3:0.2

This defines how much damage an RR will take from a Lazer hit. Each colon represents the next upgrade. The following lines also define Damage on each level and need to be copied in: Line 3366 (Pilot 1.0:0.6:0.3:0.2):

Driver			1.0:0.6:0.3:0.2

Engineer		1.0:0.6:0.3:0.2

Geologist		1.0:0.6:0.3:0.2

Sailor			1.0:0.6:0.3:0.2

Line 3384 (Pilot 1.0:2.0:3.0:4.0):

Driver			1.0:2.0:3.0:4.0

Engineer		1.0:2.0:3.0:4.0

Geologist		1.0:2.0:3.0:4.0

Sailor			1.0:2.0:3.0:4.0

Line 3424 (Pilot 0.8:0.7:0.6:0.5):

Driver			0.8:0.7:0.6:0.5

Engineer		0.8:0.7:0.6:0.5

Geologist		0.8:0.7:0.6:0.5

Sailor			0.8:0.7:0.6:0.5

Thats it for Cfg editing. If you like, you may edit the stats to however you like, and even add lines from other stats.
-LEGORR0.WAD EDITS- Step 1: Copy the folder "Pilot" from Minifigures. Step 2: Paste it 4 times. DO NOT OVERWRITE ANYTHING. Step 3: Rename each Folder to "Driver","Engineer","Geologist" and "Sailor" (WITHOUT QUOTES!!!) Step 4: In each folder, rename the .ae file to the name of the folder. Its recommended you give each new RR a new skin. If you are unsure on how to do that, have a look in Modding Discussion and also Graphics Modifications. Thats all guys! I don't care how you use this, but I would appericiate it if you at least write a comment on the post to let me now how this performs. Also, the new Mini-Figs I don't think teleport through the Regular Teleporter. Must be placed through the OL file! Other Discoveries: -> Need an RR teleported down to build, train and upgrade (Hard-Coded Error) Thanks For Reading, Extreme110
BETA 3 EDIT!!!!
To have your new minifigures be called by different names, firstly: 1) Goto Line 1564 (!ObjSFX_Pilot Sounds\Voices\CharacterNames\rockraider) and add below it:

!ObjSFX_Driver				Sounds\New_sfx\rr_driv

!ObjSFX_Engineer			Sounds\New_sfx\rr_eng

!ObjSFX_Geologist			Sounds\New_sfx\rr_geo

!ObjSFX_Sailor				Sounds\New_sfx\rr_sailer

This is the names of the RR's as read out by other members. The ObjSFX bit is the name that this is refrenced by throughout the whole script. This is to save time instead of writing the Directory everytime you need to! The other bit is obviously the directory. NOTE: ADDING THSES LINES WILL CAUSE THE REST OF THE LINE NUMBERS IN THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO CHANGE!!!! DO THIS LAST!!! 2) Go back to Line 3260 (Driver ObjSFX_Pilot). Now change the Driver, Engineer, Geologist and Sailor lines to the following:

Driver                  ObjSFX_Driver

Geologist               ObjSFX_Geologist

Sailor                  ObjSFX_Sailor

Engineer                ObjSFX_Engineer

Now your done! And now you know how to add sonds to objects! NOTE: STILL HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO FIX THE "NEED TO TELEPORT RR" BUG, BUT I BELIEVE THIS IS A HARD-CODED ISSUE. I WILL CONTINUE TO LOOK INTO IT GUYS. Extreme110
If you want to use the original names for the team characters, use this code for the sfx on line 1564:

!ObjSFX_Pilot				Sounds\New_sfx\jet

!ObjSFX_Driver				Sounds\New_sfx\rr_driv

!ObjSFX_Engineer			Sounds\New_sfx\sparks

!ObjSFX_Geologist			Sounds\Voice\BuildingNames\docks2

!ObjSFX_Sailor				Sounds\New_sfx\bandit01

Only Doc, Jet, Sparks and Bandit have the original names with the sound, but I will find Axel's name soon.. You can also change the Object names like so:

Pilot					Jet

Driver					Axel

Engineer				Sparks

Geologist				Doc

Sailor                  		Bandit

I'd recommend making new sounds and graphics for these guys. If you do, please upload them and PM me! That stuff would work so well with what we have going now!

Thanks Guys,

Extreme110

UseLegoManTeleporter TRUE

Um, hello?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.