Rock Raiders United is looking to grow it's solid moderation team and we’re looking for a new moderator who is online and available when our current team may otherwise be unavailable. Moderation is an important part of keeping the community together and moving forward. This role will give you a chance to be really a part of the Rock Raiders United community.
- Active RRU Member.
- Uses Discord.
- Your timezone is between -1 and +4 GMT (inclusive).
- Experience being a moderator (a plus, but not required).
- Can take an unbiased approach to dealing with situations.
- Displaying a sense of reasonableness.
- Level-headed and dependable.
- Good at communication.
You Will Be...
- Engaging with the community regularly.
- Approving & Monitoring posted content.
- Mediating any conflicts.
- Enforcing community rules.
- Involved in staff discussions.
- Carrying out other assigned tasks.
To apply for this role or ask for further details please send me a PM directly, or use the “Contact Us” link located at the bottom of the page. Please include why you would be a good fit for the role. You do not need to be a current member of RRU to apply. Please keep in mind that this is an unpaid volunteer role.
Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Edited by Cyrem