Lego Island

PowerDefender

PowerDefender

well when i was about 4 i was done with building with wutever i culd find so one day shopping i ask my mom can i get this? (a smal lego set featuring a robber car an police car) she said sure but with doubt... so we got home and i built both cars perfectly and showed em to her she was very surprised with me...then the sets came rolling in all the way from minifigure sets to buildings... in all i have about 35 building(houses,staduim,bank,large police station, resturants, and even a hotel, plus my own cars and such) collected after 6 yrs til i was 12 and stopped collecting legos becuz i had so many...but for games... Lego Island i got when i was 5 nad loved it LRR when i was 6 Drome racers at 10 as well as extreme stunts. but these games have disappeared over time...same with my at-at lego set i wanna find it but in a bag hidin sumwhere. Lego island experiences plz post here ty :rruftw:xD ;)

Well I don't really have a story at all, but, my bother got it I think it was Lego Island 2 though and we got it home and the thing would not function properly at all. Everything from video's to clicking on menu buttons was messed up. I think I still got it somewhere, might have a look at it again though.

That's my story, share yours. :)

TheEPICtrainrider

I think (not sure) my first set was ether a Lego Rock Raiders mini set (which I lost) or a Lego racers broad game. Then It just went crazy until the point were I'm giving away Lego to a church.

The earliest Lego set I remember having was some type of Explorien I think. I still have the head of the minifigure: reddish hair with green sunglasses. This was over 15 years ago so I really don't remember if it is indeed my first set or not.

I've built as many of the Lego Island minifigs as I could. I have Pepper (or is it "paper"?), The Brickster, Bill Ding, Enter/Return, and a few of the locals.

We gotta have this.

And this!

Can't go without the shark!

I hope there's room for the tree...

And what do we do if it's hot out there?

What if we have to mail a letter?

I'm the pizza delivery dude, the dude with the food! OLLIE!

Ive mostley gotten games, so of course i have got lego island (and lego island 2) as of which lego rr, lego racers and lr2. I think i got more just cant rember most.

I remember playing Lego Island as a kid on my old computer...Good times. I liked how during the missions where you have to deliver pizza to places around the island, you could go right through the roadblocks. All you have tho do is press UP a few times then hold it. :D I always thought the residential area was so sad though, I don't know why...

I still loved the game though.

TheEPICtrainrider

Oh! We're talking about Lego Island? hhhmmmm

I have Lego Island 2 (more on one in a few sentences) I've had it since I was 5 or 6. I would never go past level 1, mostly because I liked messing around the city.

But one day I traded it to my cousin for Lego Stunt Rally (also a good game) and he was able to get up to Adventure Island, but he had this weird error with his computer; he couldn't see the text. So, ignorantly, I traded my Lego Island 1 for Lego Island 2.

Last summer, I looked up a walk through for Lego Island 2, and then beat the whole game. Who knew Pepper had a girl friend?

Lego Island 1... it was fun, but way to hard to navigate. I would get stuck on the paths in the residential district, then start to get really depressed because I couldn't move and nobody was around to help me. Anyway... It was still a great game.

*ah choo* I think there's Pepper in the air.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The earliest Lego set I remember having was some type of Explorien I think. I still have the head of the minifigure: reddish hair with green sunglasses. This was over 15 years ago so I really don't remember if it is indeed my first set or not.

I've built as many of the Lego Island minifigs as I could. I have Pepper (or is it "paper"?), The Brickster, Bill Ding, Enter/Return, and a few of the locals.

We gotta have this.

And this!

Can't go without the shark!

I hope there's room for the tree...

And what do we do if it's hot out there?

What if we have to mail a letter?

I'm the pizza delivery dude, the dude with the food! OLLIE!

I couldnt find it here :/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lego_video_games

Lego Island 1... it was fun, but way to hard to navigate. I would get stuck on the paths in the residential district, then start to get really depressed because I couldn't move and nobody was around to help me. Anyway... It was still a great game.

Lucky you, I couldn't even get out of the menu.

• 3 years later...
TheRetroPCGamer

I used to play Lego Island with my grandpa who taught me gaming.

i loved it i played like 70-100 hours and never even completed it untill i was 12 and decided to play it again.

because i was 4 i was amazed by the music and all the things that you could do...

i remembered trying to get into the race track with the car that you make at nubby's.

Good times...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.