LEGO Rock Raiders Shop

Cyrem

• 3 months later...
On 23/11/2012 at 7:11 AM, Cyrem said:

The studded versions come from the original big box editions, they are harder to find.

Interesting.

My mum has studded case versions of Chess, Creator and LOCO.

I have studded case versions of Island 2 and Racers.

How many LEGO games had a studded case version?

From what I've researched, I found these ones did.

Yellow Tray, Red Case:
Chess
Creator
LOCO
Alpha Team
Creator Knights Kingdom
Stunt Rally
LEGOLAND
Creator Harry Potter
Island 2

Orange Tray, Light Blue Case:
Friends

Orange Tray, Blue Case:
Racers

Green Tray, Blue Case:
Rock Raiders

I also vaguely remember we had to hand the code/data over to a localization company (after we LRR was released) so they could translate into Japanese. I've never seen the Japanese version, but it would certainly be interesting to see LRR with Kanjis.

• 2 months later...

I also vaguely remember we had to hand the code/data over to a localization company (after we LRR was released) so they could translate into Japanese. I've never seen the Japanese version, but it would certainly be interesting to see LRR with Kanjis.

I want to hear what Japanese Chief sounds like. Suddenly, I want an anime style version of LRR.

• 9 months later...

I recently also bought a masterpiece edition of Rock Raiders, and Alpha Team from eBay. However, I am still looking for a big box edition to add to my collection. Which releases of Rock Raiders featured in-game music? I was disappointing to find that the masterpiece edition does not.

I recently also bought a masterpiece edition of Rock Raiders, and Alpha Team from eBay. However, I am still looking for a big box edition to add to my collection. Which releases of Rock Raiders featured in-game music? I was disappointing to find that the masterpiece edition does not.

I'm pretty sure the standard jewel case release (mine came in a box originally) does. But isn't there a way to put music in the game if you don't already have it?

I'm pretty sure the standard jewel case release (mine came in a box originally) does. But isn't there a way to put music in the game if you don't already have it?

Good question, I'm not sure if or how I can add in-game music. Then again, I haven't tried it. If anyone could answer this question I would be very grateful. I enjoy the Rock Raiders soundtrack.

There's a topic about it somewhere around here. From what I recall, you have to burn the songs to a CD and play that while running the game diskless... or something? I may be completely wrong, but I remember it was something that I decided not to bother with even though I wanted music on my copy.

Yes, the diskless version of the game will play music from any Redbook Audio CD* that's in the physical CD drive. Other attempts at getting music in the game are successful to a degree, but the music will stop completely if the game is paused in any way so they are not optimal solutions.

*If it plays in a standalone CD player, like in a car, it's Redbook and will play in LRR.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Fluffy Cupcake

An online version of Rock Raiders does not exist. Never has, never will, and no online expansions has ever been made.

If you are referring to downloading somewhere online free. No it doesn't exist for free, it exists for illegality.

If you are referring to getting it online for free without downloads. Maybe. That depends on what the seller lists it as so, and if shipping is charged.

• lol username unpinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.