LEGO Rock Raiders Shop

Cyrem

LEGO Rock Raiders Shop

Welcome to the LEGO Rock Raiders Shop. This topic is a guide to where to find any products related to Rock Raiders that are for sale still. Note that this is solely to help people find copies of the game to buy, RRU is not affiliated with any of these sellers. We cannot guarantee it is safe to buy from these sellers.

PC Game

<no links atm>

Edited by Cyrem
Update

I purchased the game once, then lost the CD 6 years ago. I downloaded the version I play currently (I don't have any intention giving the developers any more money then needed :P)

I purchased the game once, then lost the CD 6 years ago. I downloaded the version I play currently (I don't have any intention giving the developers any more money then needed :P)

Well I have no problem with purchase more copies of this game, in fact the more it's sold the high chance they'll keep stocking it.

• 4 weeks later...

Does the GameTap digital copy cost anything on top of the $9.15 subscription fee? Furthermore, do the cutscenes work?

It's a subscription, so as soon as you stop paying $9.95 per month the game stops also. I would assume the game comes with it's movies.

EDIT: Links updated. Sadly a lot of places have stopped stocking it again.

Amozion or Amazon?

lol

Well Amazon and eBay are always options ;)

Maybe e-mail LEGO if they can put a downloadable version up, paid with PayPal or something?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

haha that's ridiculous. how can they price a game that high from 1999?

They've stopped producing it again I think. So $50 doesn't seem bad for a game your can't get any more (new).

Some N64 games that came out were something like $80 at the time of release, mainly due to the carts being expensive to manufacture. And then there are other games that were released in the early 90's that can run for $100 because of the demand. Considering that you can find a brand new copy of the game now and don't have to worry about shipping, scams, or damage from previous use, fifty dollars is a good deal.

• 2 months later...

The game has been discontinued again. So I'll be updating this with places you can get hold of remaining copies.

I'll add PS1 and other materials later.

theextractor

huh, i guess i never considered Rock Raiders a rare game... man, i'm lucky i got mine when i did!

huh, i guess i never considered Rock Raiders a rare game... man, i'm lucky i got mine when i did!

Yea, it's getting harder to get and the prices are going up I think.

• 4 weeks later...

lol this is amazing lol. I never thought LRR would be worth this much after more than a decade. I mean vintage-stock wouldn't pay me 15$ for my gamecube and all my games (with exception to zelda and soulcaliber 2, which were semi-rare, so those were worth like $10).

Yep, luckily I have 3 copies :P. But the price is rising... especially boxed versions which are rare.

• 2 months later...

I found a rare big box version at 50% off on Ebay meaning... it's really cheap! Big box is the best version as it the one that got released in 1999 and comes with the manual and the special Lego style game case.

Item: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350349610220

If no-one else buys it soon I'm just going to buy it since it's worth more then they are selling it at.

If no-one else buys it soon I'm just going to buy it since it's worth more then they are selling it at.

I think you may change your mind after seeing the seller's profile picture D:

:P

I think you may change your mind after seeing the seller's profile picture D:

:P

Oh no... it can't be. :D

• lol username unpinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.