Anti-matter

TheEPICtrainrider

TheEPICtrainrider

As we all should understand, smart people in lab coats tell us that the universe is unimaginably large; which tells us that there could be anything out there in the universe.

What I believe is that Energy Crystals are really a type of Crystal that produces a strong magnetic field. The crystals have vacuum pockets within themselves which store very small amounts of antimatter. Each pocket has the equivalent of pinch of gun-powder. With Millions of vacuum pockets per crystal they are very powerful. But how did the antimatter get there in the first place?

[sketchiness]

The Antimatter was formed in very small amounts, out in the middle of space, the crystal formed around it from nebula dust. Being very durable, they could withstand the massive temperatures it took to form PU (and general RR abuse) [/sketchiness]

Now, I'm going to let you point out all the flaws with this.

A crystalline structure formed in the absence of gravity will take on a symmetrical shape in all dimensions, I believe, based on the geometry of the individual crystals themselves. Under the influence of gravity crystals will grow differently because gravity is pulling on the crystals and possibly reshaping how they grow or how deposits form on them, depending on how the crystal is formed in the first place.

Magnetic fields will also change how the crystal grows, since you're speculating that the crystals themselves are magnetic. You can see in the picture below that the iron particles move to show how the magnetic field is distributed around the poles, so I believe that a similar effect would happen during the crystal's growth. Overall, I believe that if the crystals were magnetic AND grown devoid of gravity that they would not have the shape that they do now. They would probably be closer to the shape of Insectoid crystals, which are essentially large hexagonal pyramids.

* Doesn't actually know what he's talking about.

Impossible, Anti-Matter Destroys Anything That Is Matter, Its Like a Negative Zone, Touch It, And You Get Destroyed...Because Your The Opposite Of Anti-Matter, Your Matter

Sin: Yes, but epic said about a magnetic field. Which would prevent the antimatter from touching the matter which the crystals are made of.

But then how do the RRs change that? You may notice the slugs draw the power out of crystals. The Crystal is solid, so antimatter could not get through. And It doesn't end in an explosion. So there must be some liquidish energy inside that slugs and machined can suck out. And not Antimatter, because when did you last see an exploding slug?

Besides, due to its movement and charge, antimatter is too unstable to form atoms on Earth anyways.

Who says the energy is sequestered in a liquid and is sucked out? Last I checked, car batteries, which have liquid inside of them, do not cycle that liquid through the electrical system of a car. Perhaps the slugs are plugging the crystals into a sort of inlet in their bodies, allowing them to drain the energy but not affecting the physical composition of the crystals. If they were sucking the liquid to get energy, then the RR's buildings would need to be cycling this liquid in order for the slugs to drain power from the base. From that viewpoint, I think this theory is almost out the door. However, this does give an explanation for why vehicles need crystals. Energy sequestered in a liquid and possibly released through compression or combustion... see where I'm going with this?

Somewhat. Car Batteries and Crystals are very different for one: we don't know crystals are AC or DC, could be something different. In the OUTRO movie you see crystals thrown into a tub and the tube fills with some thick green heavy glowing gas.

Oddly crystals that slugs drain through buildings turn purple but still glow and can be recharged, but crystals that slugs directly drain turn black and can't be recharged.

SO there could be some kind of liquid in them. How the Purple vs Black works I don't know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.