Screenshots for all LR creations(Thank you RRU community)

dy_enforcer

I know that the title above is off-topic but I would like to say thank you for everything that has happen to this community. For Admins, for moderators, for new and old members, everyone. Its been an honor for me to be a member of this community. Everything that was discussed from mods to game mechanics to whatever craziness you guys made, its all worth it just to be here. As to show you my gratitude, I would like to include all my custom racers(with the exception of the 2 which you guys may be aware of when I upload it) in one picture. 

large.1230914576_AllRacers1.png.fa505cf89a622bdcd00611af5e99b8a1.png

As you know, there are changes to some of my mocs. You can check on more pictures in the members gallery as I upload more of them for extra viewing or you can go to custom racers from the modding racers section if you want a full description of each car I made. EDIT: Link below:

Again, Thank you RRU community. Hope to see more members make some more exciting mods in the future.

:E dy_enforcer out.

• Like 3

I did not know you could even fit spiders there (top, middle right). :o Those spiders there make that car about twenty times cooler.

also nice Johnny Thunder has a portable obelisk on the back of his car large.OldTonguePNG_transparent.png.299864b6559440630e29f111b85cffe2.png

On 2/16/2018 at 4:30 AM, dy_enforcer said:

:E dy_enforcer out.

It's more LI1 than LR1, but:

And you're welcome to come back any time! We'll miss you!

7 hours ago, aidenpons said:

And you're welcome to come back any time! We'll miss you!

Thank you, I miss that quote so much from LEGO Island. If only I haven't lost that CD :'(, but I'm not going to leave RRU of course. I still have lots of creations to share so do stay tuned while I figure out how the rifle piece works. 

7 hours ago, aidenpons said:

I did not know you could even fit spiders there (top, middle right). :o Those spiders there make that car about twenty times cooler.

also nice Johnny Thunder has a portable obelisk on the back of his car large.OldTonguePNG_transparent.png.299864b6559440630e29f111b85cffe2.png

YEAH! OBELISK with BOOSTERS!:D. These builds took me hours to figure out on how each piece works

but I'm glad that you like my cars. Feel free to look at all of them if you must. :thumbsup:

Especially in my album where you can see at the back, front and side as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.