Anyone Remember Those LEGO Sponsors on ROBLOX?

Bombastic_Brody

Bombastic_Brody

Just really curious, anyway LEGO pays ROBLOX to sponsor their themes. They had an event for Hero Factory: Breakout where you can play the sponsored game and earn prizes related to the sponsor in your inventory. They also did the same with LEGO's Hero Factory: Brain Attack. Their latests sponsors with LEGO where with the Ninjago tv series and The LEGO Ninjago Movie, where you could get Jay's mask (from the tv series) for free for a limited time on the catalog. Also and for the movie you could get Lloyd's mask for free in the catalog too for a limited time. Anyway you can no longer get these items anymore or play the games.

I think I remember seeing the Breakout one, but don't check in often enough to catch them usually. I never partook in them because I only use ROBLOX to build stuff occasionally, never to play it.

The Hero Factory ones seem to be legit though.

http://roblox.wikia.com/wiki/LEGO_Hero_Factory:_Breakout

http://roblox.wikia.com/wiki/LEGO_Hero_Factory:_Brain_Attack

They do a lot of sponsored events, I remember the KRE-O Battleship one too.

Can confirm the Hero Factory games were official, and were impressive by Roblox standards, but terrible by basically any other standards.

LEGO also had some content in Poptropica a few times, for example:

And more recently:

Bombastic_Brody

I think LEGO should make ROBLOX sets too, they're both so similar that it would work perfectly. Also LEGO might be good friends with ROBLOX because boy, they sure do pay them to sponsor their themes a lot!

On 2/15/2018 at 1:22 AM, Terrev said:

Can confirm the Hero Factory games were official, and were impressive by Roblox standards, but terrible by basically any other standards.

Yes they were awful looking back at today's type of standards, but ROBLOX has been getting better with custom games made for a sponsor. Lately they've been well scripted and put a lot of effort into them.

The Hero Factory game is how I started on Roblox, actually. My brother ended up becoming so obsessed with Roblox after that and it led to him getting a job at Robox last summer! He's currently working on a team designing their official annual Egg Hunt game too.

Bombastic_Brody

They do when LEGO pays them, also I know you know Sp0nge80b. Heck you play the game and your even one on my best friends on ROBLOX.

17 hours ago, eagleeyedan said:

The Hero Factory game is how I started on Roblox, actually. My brother ended up becoming so obsessed with Roblox after that and it led to him getting a job at Robox last summer! He's currently working on a team designing their official annual Egg Hunt game too.

What’s his username? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.